No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever since that Bruno pick Masai had great draft every year. They can't be all good picks.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
      Blake Murphy says that Kings are planning to keep him rather than immediately waiving him.
      Will have to wait for the summer to get him back then.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• i feel nothing
        OG is our king

Comment

• hahahaha its about time.

I am happy

Comment

• He's still hanging around!
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

He's still hanging around!
              Apparently, they're dumping 2016 lottery pick Papagiannis instead.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• We made him a millionaire and maybe taught him skills that make him more millions?

Thanks to him MLSE Built a multi-million dollar facility that has sentient AI that predicts draft results, has anti-gravity treadmills, and helped prove this franchise isn't a joke.

I say God's speed Bruno, thanks and you're welcome.

Comment

• And a second basketball team, in Mississauga, that produces FVVs, DWs, PSs, JPs, and the like.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    Apparently, they're dumping 2016 lottery pick Papagiannis instead.
                    Lol. What a terrible organization.

Comment

• I wish Bruno luck in Sacramento & hope the guy gets playing time..... who knows, maybe he puts up decent stats on a garbage team?
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Without looking it up, who played more NBA games:

Bruno with the Raptors or IT with the cavs?
                        Lol. There could be 30 for 30's done on both.

Comment

• End of an era.

Comment

• is it possible to just delete this entire thread now????

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                              is it possible to just delete this entire thread now????
                              Is it possible to just FORGET John Lennon, Tupac Shakur? Is it possible to pretend Michael Jackson or Elvis Presley never existed?

Sure, anythings possible.

Whoops...

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Glad it seems like the Kings are going to give him a shot. If he's going to figure out how to be a roleplayer he's going to need some NBA minutes at some point.

Comment

Working...
                                X