No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's an errand-boy, sent by grocery clerks, to deliver a championship.

Comment

• Sauga... shhhit. I'm still only in Sauga. Every time I think I'm gonna wake up back in the jungle.

cue The Doors
      Last edited by Mess; Tue Sep 26, 2017, 05:21 PM.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• seems like the Raptors site posted every media day interview except Bruno (and maybe FVV if he did one).

Comment

• Last night certainly didn't do anything to make me feel better about Bruno.

I think some tough love is needed now. I'm going to spend the whole season ripping the shit out of Bruno, in the hope that he reads it and goes berserk.

FU Bruno, you worthless POS. Masai would've been better off spending the 20th pick on this guy.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Last night certainly didn't do anything to make me feel better about Bruno.

I think some tough love is needed now. I'm going to spend the whole season ripping the shit out of Bruno, in the hope that he reads it and goes berserk.

FU Bruno, you worthless POS. Masai would've been better off spending the 20th pick on this guy.

To be fair, Air Bud was fantastic. Did he ever miss a shot?
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              To be fair, Air Bud was fantastic. Did he ever miss a shot?
              So you're saying Air Bud should've went top 3. Either way, Masai fucked up.

#BrunoSucks

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                So you're saying Air Bud should've went top 3. Either way, Masai fucked up.

#BrunoSucks
                AirBud was the Golden Durant. He'd be a great SF option for us right now.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  AirBud was the Golden Durant. He'd be a great SF option for us right now.
                  Airbud has great length. His wingspan to height ratio is exceptional. Much better mobility than Carroll had, could definitely feature him in some small ball lineups.

Comment

• I've been saying for a couple of years now to get rid of this guy. People said to be patient.

$4.5M so far, for what? Long arms?
                    your pal,
                    ebrian

Comment

• That was pretty brutal, despite the 2 made 3s. Looked like some opening night jitters with the way he was bobbling the ball. On the positive side, it looks like he earned that backup small forward role in training camp.

Comment

• Bruno is not a NBA player (period).

So sick of hearing that "he just looks nervous", it's his 4th bloody year in the league! I don't know many times he needs to get dunked on, drop passes or just in general look like he doesn't know if he's playing on shirts or skins lol this kid is downright awful.

I don't wanna hear garbage about "well he doesn't get enough minutes", neither does Yak but I don't see him look so lost out there that I legit would not be surprised to see Bruno start guarding the ref only to 2 secs later run to recover to receive another facial at the basket. The excuses are endless and I'm sick of them/him.

By year 4 I would expect a player that looks and plays with a fire of someone who is determined to show that he belongs at this level ala Powell's rookie season. There's simply no excuse for looking like a deer in the headlights in YEAR frickin 4! He just plays with zero passion or purpose out there that you would and should be expected from a player with everything to prove. Instead he looks like a kid that we found playing at YMCA on put him on the court with zero court awareness or bball IQ.

Enough is enough, I wish him all the best, he's a nice kid and everything but he simply is not a NBA player. We MORE than accomodated him, he's had an awesome experience and opportunity most people with much more talent could only dream of and is a bloody millionaire now...let him be happy with that and send him packing already please.

Comment

• I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that Bruno might not even be good enough for a D1 NCAA roster. He should've been much closer along by now, but he still looks a few years away, at best.

He was worth the experiment (considering nobody outside of the 20th pick has really proven themselves), but this season will be the last we ever hear of Bruno's name.

The man, the myth, the legend.

Comment

• People are FINALLY seeing the light when it comes to this guy. Is this real life? what took so long? lol.

The guy is not an NBA player, i've been sayin this since his FIRST summer league game. He hasn't improved since that game. He's a Shaqtin a Fool waitin to happen everytime he catches the ball. It's like watchin a kid play basketball for the first time. Pathetic.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Just one game, I still wouldn't bet against him coming on strong as this preseason develops. I believe the staff have been quite happy with how he's performed in training camp, and we've seen him play much better than this almost every time he's been on the court since the D-league playoffs. He also had a rough game his first one with Brazil.
                              Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Mon Oct 2, 2017, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                                Just one game, I still wouldn't bet against him coming on strong as this preseason develops. I believe the staff have been quite happy with how he's performed in training camp.
                                I'd be surprised if they're happy. The Bruno that played last night has no place in the NBA, and he doesn't look much improved at all over previous years. Could be an outlier, sure, but he doesn't look like he has an ounce of basketball IQ on the offensive end, and if he's supposed to be 3 and D, the 3 didn't look good last night either. The fact that he appears to have zero confidence in himself just compounds everything. I'm sure he's a nice kid, but the experiment is over, IMO.
                                Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

Working...
                                X