No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14/10/2 with 5 steals and 2 blocks in this one (2nd win in a row)

http://gleague.nba.com/games/20180124/RAPDEL/

I think he had 8 and 13 in his last outing, no highlights available though.

Comment

• Big game from Bruno here

Comment

• Makes you wonder when it might be worth trying him out for a game or two. He looked good hitting those threes. I heard we're not so good at that

Comment

• Coach Stackhouse on Bruno:

“There's no doubt in my mind that he'll be a rotation player for the Raptors. There's no doubt in my mind,” Stackhouse said. “He's gonna be a defender that's gonna stretch the floor. He's just still gotta make sure that he pass and follows as opposed to settling. I gotta just live with — you know he's gonna drive left two times a game. A long as you pass and follow and play on the second side 85 per cent of the time, I'm cool with it. Out of 10 possessions, he's gonna take probably two drives, that we know. That's part of it. He wants to grow in that space and I'm allowing him to do it. I thought he's been really, really good.”

Comment

• I'm hoping for a 3 year minimum deal after the season with a team option in year 3.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
              I'm hoping for a 3 year minimum deal after the season with a team option in year 3.
              I'm starting to get pretty confident that that's where this is all heading.

Comment

• Stack needs to turn this man into Channing Frye or something

Comment

• Stack did say that Pascal Siakam was the best defender on this team last summer.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• If he could just stick those open shots he would have a place in the rotation. If he could hit shots AND defend he'd be a huge asset.

Comment

• Box Score dud from Bruno today. Was still +4 in a 2-point loss over 30 minutes and was 40% from 3, but otherwise disappointing he couldn't string a few great games together.

http://gleague.nba.com/games/20180131/WESRAP/

Comment

• Saw a few minutes of the game. Near the end of the half Bruno showed some impressive toughness as he battled for an offensive rebound on the floor. He managed to grab it away from the defender and was all alone under the rim for an easy dunk .... and he Shaqtin' a fooled it.

Bruno, Bruno, Bruno.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• OMG he' a stiff, WHY is this even still a thing??

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            Stack needs to turn this man into Channing Frye or something
                            That is exactly what I think of Bruno when I see Frye skills but Frye also has a high BBIQ while Bruno does not.

Comment

• Bruno appears to have much higher defensive 'potential' than Frye.

Comment

• Stack should let him play PG. At this point, he will never sniff significant minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X