Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    This is a pretty good way to guage where Bruno is at, especially considering his first season was a total waste without the D-league team.

If Bruno is in this year's draft, he goes top 10, easily, maybe top 5. Considering the level of competition in the D-League is much harder than the best NCAA teams, and Bruno was a stat-stuffer. 14.7ppg/6.5rpg/1.7apg/1.1spg/1.8bpg.

That's almost identical to Jaylen Brown who is only 11 months younger. Bruno has more steals and more blocks and of course, better physical tools.
    That is being generous IMO, the likely hood of him going that high would be about the same as maker. I think he would go around 20, where we took him, with people still saying he's a long term project.

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
      That is being generous IMO, the likely hood of him going that high would be about the same as maker. I think he would go around 20, where we took him, with people still saying he's a long term project.
      He's gotta be higher than Maker.

He's shown he can actually play against good competition. Comparing the D-League to high school basketball isn't even close. Every time Thon played against better competition he disappointed.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post

He's shown he can actually play against good competition. Comparing the D-League to high school basketball isn't even close. Every time Thon played against better competition he disappointed.
        Bruno would have got on the floor as much as skal this year for a good college team, and would probably still look lost. I believe he'll get there, but his draft stock hasn't improved.

Comment

Bruno would have got on the floor as much as skal this year for a good college team, and would probably still look lost. I believe he'll get there, but his draft stock hasn't improved.
          Skal is still Top 10 pick. Bruno has shown a lot more than Skal.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Your post here is absurdly dumb. Bruno played 35 minutes per game in the D League and did really well, yet you think he wouldn't get NCAA minutes? I highly doubt you ever watched Skal or Bruno play ever. Skal didn't get minutes because he sucked, on both ends, consistently, all year long. Bruno had some off nights, but he also had on nights here he absolutely dominated. Bruno would have been a heavy minute starter on any NCAA team this year.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post

Yep. That Thon Maker comparison was crazy. In fact, comparing NCAA to D-League also isn't even close. It's Men vs. Boys. And those D-League men have chips on their shoulder, scratching & clawing to put food on the table to get a shot at the NBA.

Bruno dominated those D-league men on many occasions, especially towards the end of the season. Thon Maker can't even dominate the BioSteel all-Canadian high school showcase (2015) and was too scared to play in 2016 after declaring for the draft.

Comment

And Skal is projected to be a top 10 pick. Why can't that be the same for Bruno? He's showed more at a higher level than Skal
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• If we sign Demar 5 years, Carroll already there for 3 more, when is Bruno going to get playing time?

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                    If we sign Demar 5 years, Carroll already there for 3 more, when is Bruno going to get playing time?
                    Bruno and DD don't overlap much if at all.
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                      If we sign Demar 5 years, Carroll already there for 3 more, when is Bruno going to get playing time?
                      Maybe he absorbs all of JJ's minutes?

Comment

• Key point about Bruno's development is that he was not involved in organized basketball seriously until he was 13 years old. He got nothing like the exposure and court time that talented players in the US get.

Comment

• With the way Bruno closed out the season in the DL and his physical freakishness...he would be right up there with Ingram and Simmons for the number 1 pick

Comment

• Bruno can play the 3/4 I think. He will be a d-leaguer again and maybe get the garbage minutes that wright/Powell got last year. Best is going to be the extension he gets at a small number and then an explosion of on court value.

Bruno might crack the lottery in this years draft. Most likely he would be drafted around where he was two years ago. After this past year scouts definitely would have heard of him and there would be conversation on where he would be drafted.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• He was planning on going to college before Raps drafted him so this would've been his second year in college
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                He was planning on going to college before Raps drafted him so this would've been his second year in college
                                Full scholarship?

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X