Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Do U Think Looks Good Or Bad In ORL/LV Summer League ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noel looked real good based on the highlights that i saw. The Sixers are an interesting team. They got the 2 best players in last year's draft in Noel and MCW. Then this year, they got arugably the best player again in the draft in Embiid. If Noel and Embiid can stay healthy, the Sixers can be real good.
    Last edited by The Great One; Sun Jul 6, 2014, 01:47 AM.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
        July 11th

We only play in the Las Vegas Summer League
        Thanks man
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Payton couldn't handle any ball pressure whatsoever
          I have no idea how hes gonna be able to play PG in an nba game
          Early second, I understood. Late first, a stretch, Top 10 , Bust. Can't believe he rose that much due to workouts. Hope he proves me wrong but he looks to be a long project

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
            Early second, I understood. Late first, a stretch, Top 10 , Bust. Can't believe he rose that much due to workouts. Hope he proves me wrong but he looks to be a long project
            I think his draft range should have been 12-18

He gonna be a big project because he has minimal PG skills, during his game today he would come over half court and when he felt pressure he would pickup his dribble which is something nobody especially a PG should be doing
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

anyone mention Craft? His numbers were for shit but his defensive instincts are on another level. His ball pressure was top notch and really got into some people.
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                If Noel and Embiid can stay healthy, the Sixers can be real good.
                They are likely going to the lottery again this year and will get a chance to add another piece to their core. This is a great example of an extremely patient GM building a team for the next 10 - 15 years. I'm probably gonna check out a few games this year on nights with no Raps games
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Philly is sort of a gruesome experiment. They'll have another really, really bad year this year with basically MCW and Noel. But after the 2015 draft they will add Embiid, someone like Mudiay/Okafor, and possibly Saric. With huge capspace they could fill out the roster and have just an amazing future.

Comment

aaron.in.toronto wrote: View Post
                    I wonder if Bruno will be that lost?
                    Count on it. The kid did not even go to high school in the States, where high school coaches are often very good at teaching fundamentals.

Comment

I was surprised that neither Aaron Craft nor James Michael McAdoo were drafted. Craft will be playing for both Philadelphia, in Orlando, and Golden State, in Las Vegas. McAdoo will also play for Golden State in Las Vegas. If McAdoo looks good, with the NBA trending towards small ball, he might be an intriguing addition to the training camp roster for Toronto or several other teams.
                      Last edited by caccia; Sun Jul 6, 2014, 06:24 AM.

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
                        Count on it. The kid did not even go to high school in the States, where high school coaches are often very good at teaching fundamentals.
                        plus i can't see the language barrier helping either.

Comment

Caught some of Jordan Adams (the 22nd pick by Memphis which was slated to be traded to the Raps) and he looked pretty good offensively with a nice shot.

Comment

^^^ I agree. He looked very good and ready.

Comment

I think his draft range should have been 12-18

He gonna be a big project because he has minimal PG skills, during his game today he would come over half court and when he felt pressure he would pickup his dribble which is something nobody especially a PG should be doing
                              Just what I was thinking... maybe jitters but it just seemed like everyone was comparing him Rondo and i was expecting fireworks because of the trade and everything... they were talking about major chemistry with Gordon and how it was going to be lob city, i didn't see that...

I'm not sure how our picks would be able to look any worse then theirs did when they get in a game, and half the world was acting like we just blew our brains out by taking who we did and that Orlando just won the lottery literally and figuratively(?)... I am convinced that the guys on TV (especially Simmons because Jalen just gives big-ups to the guys he knows and doesn't pretend to already know who is good...) are goofs that just make fun of everything they didn't expect or predict
                              Last edited by aaron.in.toronto; Sun Jul 6, 2014, 01:45 PM.
                              Change the name...Give this city and this country something we can be PROUD of... something we can EMBRACE... something that REPRESENTS us... Please MLSE any name except Raptors...anything, please?

Comment

How abt the Jarnell Stokes dude.. tearing it up now

Comment

Working...
                                X