No announcement yet.

Everything Dwane Casey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want Budenholzer by the way. I think he's a little too tough on the players and was a part of the reason why Horford in particular had no interest in staying on what was a very good Atlanta team. He's like the complete anti-Casey.
    That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• fucking dwane. Pass the buck again. Never your fault.

"for whatever reason, the coaches said 'we gotta get lucas in'".

Pretty sure we'll be seeing the 2011 championship ring again.

Comment

• "We gotta play with pride" - Dwane Casey

Comment

• Starting the season it was all well in good that you changed your style but you knew the road to the Finals would be
          to get passed the Cavs . Shouldn't the year also have been dedicated to how are we going to play the Cavs . Once a week or heck twice a week you practice simulated games against the Cavs .. I don't even think the Cavs playbook is even that thick .

Comment

• Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

Time to get Messina away from them. The Spurs are vulnerable

Comment

• Every time I enter the RR address on my browser I expect there to be breaking news that the Raptors have released Casey. Not that I expected Ujiri to do it within hours of yesterdays game...Casey deserves more respect than that, but the longer it goes I feel like the safer Casey is.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  Every time I enter the RR address on my browser I expect there to be breaking news that the Raptors have released Casey. Not that I expected Ujiri to do it within hours of yesterdays game...Casey deserves more respect than that, but the longer it goes I feel like the safer Casey is.

Comment

• Kind of bittersweet if it happens. I like the guy a lot, but his tactics just don't cut it in the playoffs and the team needs a new voice.

Comment

• Comment

• Game 4 showed me that Case no longer has the team - he lost them. Will be weird to see someone else back there, but ya ... not sure we can give Casey another shot.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

Nick Nurse, not sure how I feel about that. Would prefer Stackhouse.

Comment

• I feel really bad for Casey. He’s an admirable man who is a role model in this league. His family has finally settled down in Toronto and they probably felt pretty secure 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately, we need to move on. I hope he gets an opportunity to coach a good team next year. He’s a good guy, and is well respected so I’m sure he’ll garner some interest.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              I wouldn’t be against Nurse staying on in current role but there is a lot to be said about a whole new voice being needed, and cleaning house of the staff might do just that.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                Why?
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X