Everything Dwane Casey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Brown has done an incredible job putting in robust systems. 4th best defense in the league and 2nd most assists per 100 possessions is why they've won 15 straight mostly without Embiid.

My top 5 would be Stevens, Casey, Brown, Snyder, D'Antoni. McMillan just on the edge.
    No love for Stotts?

Comment

• Happy belated 61st birthday coach Casey!

It was yesterday. He celebrated by working and I'm sure prefers that

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        No love for Stotts?
        Playoffs is where coaches get exposed.
        Stevens 2-0
        Casey 2-0
        Brown 1-1 with no Embiid
        Snyder 1-1 on the road
        D'Antoni 2-0
        McMillan 1-1 on the road

Stotts 0-2 at home

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Playoffs is where coaches get exposed.
          Stevens 2-0
          Casey 2-0
          Brown 1-1 with no Embiid
          Snyder 1-1 on the road
          D'Antoni 2-0
          McMillan 1-1 on the road

Stotts 0-2 at home
          Stotts is a good coach but Lillard and McCollum aren’t playing well and they are very dependent on them. Also, Jusuf Nurkic is having a real tough time going against AD on both ends of the floor. It really is an awful matchup for the blazers.

Comment

• This thread may pick up this week as previous issues seemed to have resurfaced at exactly the worst time.

Comment

• Casey is part of the problem. I want him gone after the Washington series.

The Raptors are still having the same issues that they had 4 years ago against Brooklyn. It's like they've never learned anything from their past failures. They are once again the laughing stock of the league.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                Casey is part of the problem. I want him gone after the Washington series.

The Raptors are still having the same issues that they had 4 years ago against Brooklyn. It's like they've never learned anything from their past failures. They are once again the laughing stock of the league.
                We are not the laughing stock of the league unless we lose this series.

And if we lose this series there are much bigger questions that need to be asked beyond replacing Dwane Casey.

Comment

• Dear Dwayne,

Please play JV more. If for no other reason than screening and rebounding. Our ball handlers need him setting screens for them to open things up. No one else can do it quite like JV. Also he is really good on the roll. F$%k the wiz when they go small.

Thanks you,

JawsGT

Comment

• Can we just close some games with the starters instead of fiddling with new lineup combinations throughout entire 4th quarters.

Evidently there's a very fine line between "This skilled roster is like a Swiss army knife!" and "We are just throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks. Oops, nothing did."
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      Can we just close some games with the starters instead of fiddling with new lineup combinations throughout entire 4th quarters.

Evidently there's a very fine line between "This skilled roster is like a Swiss army knife!" and "We are just throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks. Oops, nothing did."
                      Apparently, pounding the rock doesn't apply to end of game situations.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Can we just close some games with the starters instead of fiddling with new lineup combinations throughout entire 4th quarters.

Too much of that shit has been thrown straight up in the air.
                        Last edited by golden; Mon Apr 23, 2018, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• It's startling how quickly we can lose a double-digit lead.

Comment

• Leads go quickly when a team starts a quarter going 5/6 from 3 plus an additional 3 point foul shot.
                            That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

They tried throwing it at the wall and turned it over
                              OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                                They tried throwing it at the wall and turned it over
                                Definitely a couple Raptors passes thrown to the Wall yesterday.
                                That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

Working...
                                X