Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• https://play.google.com/music/listen...u33qarwfmm2ovi

For those who aren't on a Apple Device, here's the Woj Pod. Casey talks about the young guys, how he had to adapt, even admitting he failed Bruno.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• "The Derozan of coaches" such a good way of putting it. Happy for coach Casey.

Comment

• Game recognize game. Everybody pumping air into the Casey balloon these days. Don't let us down now, Dwane....

Even Boston Celtics head coach Brad Stevens has recognized the work Dwane Casey has done in Toronto.

“Dwane is incredible. Not only have they tweaked some of the things they are doing on offense, but they have become more switch-oriented [on defense]. From an X’s and O’s standpoint, it’s obvious they are exceptionally well coached. But when you go even further and see how well the young players are playing, it’s a testament to the players but it’s also a testament to the environment.”
          https://bballbreakdown.com/2018/02/2...s-move-or-die/

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            Game recognize game. Everybody pumping air into the Casey balloon these days. Don't let us down now, Dwane....

I didn't think Casey was a good coach until just now because our Lord and savior Bradley "God" Stevens has graced us with this declaration, and now it is so
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Hilarious!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• IMO as much of a Casey critic I’ve been over the years, this man deserves coach of the year if we finish up with the 1st seed. It sounds crazy but he’s done so much this year and his improvements are one of, if not the biggest reason we are doing so well. Big ups to Casey. It’s inspiring to see someone like him change so much for the better.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                    IMO as much of a Casey critic I’ve been over the years, this man deserves coach of the year if we finish up with the 1st seed. It sounds crazy but he’s done so much this year and his improvements are one of, if not the biggest reason we are doing so well. Big ups to Casey. It’s inspiring to see someone like him change so much for the better.
                    Yup. Especially considering that there was justification for his head being on the block after the way last year ended.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Game recognize game. Everybody pumping air into the Casey balloon these days. Don't let us down now, Dwane....

I knew you'd come around..... All you needed was a quote from the great Brad Stevens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                        IMO as much of a Casey critic I’ve been over the years, this man deserves coach of the year if we finish up with the 1st seed. It sounds crazy but he’s done so much this year and his improvements are one of, if not the biggest reason we are doing so well. Big ups to Casey. It’s inspiring to see someone like him change so much for the better.
                        I think it's especially warranted if you think that coach of the year is really a reward to the whole coaching staff (which, IMO, is should be). Offense, Defense, player development, lineup management, all of these things the coaching staff is doing brilliantly at. Even keeping the team so drama-free, at a time when ego issues surface on so many other teams.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                          I think it's especially warranted if you think that coach of the year is really a reward to the whole coaching staff (which, IMO, is should be). Offense, Defense, player development, lineup management, all of these things the coaching staff is doing brilliantly at. Even keeping the team so drama-free, at a time when ego issues surface on so many other teams.
                          I like Casey a lot and agree with all of these points. It's certainly a major reason why I've gone from being a Spurs fan to a Raptors fan over the past 5 years or so. But still I wonder what would happen if the Raptors have a bad loss in the playoffs. I don't feel that their playoff performance has been that horrific the past two years but obviously expectations are now high. The fact that most pundits had the Raptors finishing fourth at best this year won't matter; if they now fail to make at least the eastern final fans, media and possibly Raptor ownership will be upset. Obviously I want the Raptors to get to the Final. Given the draft picks and young stars in Boston and Philly it might be our best chance for the foreseeable future. But also I want there to be no question of letting Casey go. He should become a fixture.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                            I knew you'd come around..... All you needed was a quote from the great Brad Stevens.

Man, I want to believe like really badly, but I still gotta see it in the playoffs.

Comment

• Smooth Operator: Dwane Casey Is Still Ironing out Every Wrinkle He Can Find

https://www.si.com/nba/2018/03/06/dw...-kentucky-ncaa

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Smooth Operator: Dwane Casey Is Still Ironing out Every Wrinkle He Can Find

https://www.si.com/nba/2018/03/06/dw...-kentucky-ncaa
                                Great article

Comment

Working...
                                X