X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      fucking dwane. Pass the buck again. Never your fault.

"for whatever reason, the coaches said 'we gotta get lucas in'".

Pretty sure we'll be seeing the 2011 championship ring again.
      I thought that was pretty much the most bizarre quote I read all season. Not only attempting to throw the other coaches under the bus but but pretty much admitting he was at a loss to know what to do. Explains some of the crazy throw-shit-at-the-wall-and-see-what-sticks lineups we saw. Still doesn't explain not looking down the bench and seeing a productive 7 footer nailed there ....

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        The End

lowkey next coach has a huge shoes to fill. Expectations are through the roof. If next coach doesn't bring us to ECF it's a fail on Masai
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Man even though I supported This, it's kind of bittersweet right now

Will miss ya coach
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Man even though I supported This, it's kind of bittersweet right now

Will miss ya coach
            Yah I’m happy but sad at the same time.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              lowkey next coach has a huge shoes to fill. Expectations are through the roof. If next coach doesn't bring us to ECF it's a fail on Masai
              I'm actually a bit worried about this. Really hope ownership is smart enough to keep Masai around after this core is done.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Man even though I supported This, it's kind of bittersweet right now

Will miss ya coach
                If he lands somewhere else this summer he will and should get a huge standing O first time back at the ACC.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Thank you Casey, for everything you've done for the franchise.
                  Incredible stretch these last 5 years, particularly the regular seasons.

Thank you Masai, for doing what needed to be done.

Hopefully we can find some post-season success going forward.

Comment

• The bar they've set for the next guy is unreal. Franchise record 59 wins? Not good enough. 1st round win? Not good enough. Coaches' Coach of the Year? Not good enough. What if Casey ends up winning the NBA Coach of the Year award too?
                    your pal,
                    ebrian

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
                      The bar they've set for the next guy is unreal. Franchise record 59 wins? Not good enough. 1st round win? Not good enough. Coaches' Coach of the Year? Not good enough. What if Casey ends up winning the NBA Coach of the Year award too?
                      you forgot, next coach gotta beat Lebron too
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Woj is reporting the giant rock is taking this well. He's quiet, stoic and tough...like a rock.

Comment

• It's kind of a bittersweet. Casey DESERVES a lot of respect. He's the greatest coach in franchise history. But i definitely think its time to move on.

This firing would mean nothing if they don't make any major roster changes. Lowry and DeRozan are the BIGGEST problem on this team, not Casey. He's basically a scapegoat.

I don't care how good the new coach is. But the new coach can't teach those 2 how to perform well in the playoffs. The new coach can't teach mental toughness/heart.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Players around the league are confused about this firing, look at Wade's tweet. They know what the real issue is. It's.not Casey.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              It's kind of a bittersweet. Casey DESERVES a lot of respect. He's the greatest coach in franchise history. But i definitely think its time to move on.

This firing would mean nothing if they don't make any major roster changes. Lowry and DeRozan are the BIGGEST problem on this team, not Casey. He's basically a scapegoat.

I don't care how good the new coach is. But the new coach can't teach those 2 how to perform well in the playoffs. The new coach can't teach mental toughness/heart.
                              I agree I said all along at least 2 of those 3 men needed to change. 1 down 1 to go

Comment

• Geography is our issue

Comment

Working...
                                X