• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Geography is our issue

Not every franchise is built to win Titles
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• He knows.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I don't have the tweeter, can you guys post some player reactions?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          It's kind of a bittersweet. Casey DESERVES a lot of respect. He's the greatest coach in franchise history. But i definitely think its time to move on.

This firing would mean nothing if they don't make any major roster changes. Lowry and DeRozan are the BIGGEST problem on this team, not Casey. He's basically a scapegoat.

I don't care how good the new coach is. But the new coach can't teach those 2 how to perform well in the playoffs. The new coach can't teach mental toughness/heart.
          I wonder if the firing means there are no other changes? Simply it is easier to fire the coach than to find that elusive top tier talent which is really the issue here. Hope that is not the case.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            I don't have the tweeter, can you guys post some player reactions?

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Can't remember the last time i agree with what Skip said lol. He is 100% right on this one doe.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

Can't remember the last time i agree with what Skip said lol. He is 100% right on this one doe.

I agree we should fire Casey, but Lowry/Ibaka/DD should be gone as well. We should be rebuilding. Just replacing Casey with a side-grade or slight upgrade like the rumoured Budenholzer won't get us anywhere.

I can't believe MLSE and Masai are giving us this spin again.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                      I agree we should fire Casey, but Lowry/Ibaka/DD should be gone as well. We should be rebuilding. Just replacing Casey with a side-grade or slight upgrade like the rumoured Budenholzer won't get us anywhere.

I can't believe MLSE and Masai are giving us this spin again.
                      Rebuild? Come'on. You can minimize the 59 regular season wins last year, but any GM that would treat the next season as a "rebuild" one would have to be delusional. Rebuild won't happen until the wheels totally fall off.

Comment

• MLSE hiding the news by announcing the Leafs new GM. Well played.

Comment

• The only way to escape this media/celebrity feeding frenzy is for Masai to go out and hire Becky Hammon

Seriously, that would immediately IMMEDIATELY turn us into media darlings.
                          your pal,
                          ebrian

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            MLSE hiding the news by announcing the Leafs new GM. Well played.
                            They had to have their presser early so that he gets home by his 7pm bedtime. Dude looks flat-out like he's in grade 6.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

This is interesting.
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

It's kind of a bittersweet. Casey DESERVES a lot of respect. He's the greatest coach in franchise history. But i definitely think its time to move on.

This firing would mean nothing if they don't make any major roster changes. Lowry and DeRozan are the BIGGEST problem on this team, not Casey. He's basically a scapegoat.

I don't care how good the new coach is. But the new coach can't teach those 2 how to perform well in the playoffs. The new coach can't teach mental toughness/heart.
                                And you want to bring Wiggins in here?

Comment

Working...
                                X