Makes me more glad Casey was fired.
    Wow..that video is not a good look on Casey

Comment

• KG practically said Casey should be fired too
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
        Wow..that video is not a good look on Casey
        What I see in that video is that Miles and Ibaka are easily exploited by a good offense, which makes basically impossible to hide Derozan, one of the league's worst defensive players. Something, I think many of us already knew.

It's a shame Casey gave up assets, including a bunch of draft picks in order to sign those aging journeymen and Norm for over $40 million a year. You are never going to beat elite teams making roster moves like that.

Casey deserved to my dumped for not, um.... because he didn't umm...

Comment

• Casey to Orlando rumors are already going, which makes sense. Weltman is there, he's a great culture coach who can help turn their franchise around.
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Pat knows.

Stephen A. loses his mind every time a black coach gets fired. Doesn't matter the context. He lost his shit over the Bucs firing Lovie Smith, who was absolutely terrible, and has continued to be terrible at the college level.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
              Casey to Orlando rumors are already going, which makes sense. Weltman is there, he's a great culture coach who can help turn their franchise around.
              Makes perfect sense.

Comment

• BrieflySpeaking wrote: View Post
                I am sorry to see Dwayne Casey let go. He seemed like a loyal guy, a hard worker and, I believe, did an excellent job of taking the Raptors as far as the talent allowed.

I don't know what Masai Ujiri thinks a new coach is going to do to fix the obvious problems with the roster. Is there a coach out there who can somehow stop a group of elite scorers like Kyle Korver, LeBron and Kevin Love with mediocre and abysmal defenders like DeRozan, Miles and Serge?

Or perhaps it was just a matter of choosing a scapegoat.

In any case, if there is no change in upper management, I see the team getting worse, rather than better without Casey.
                Did you watch the playoffs this year? Last year? The year before? Casey absolutely sucks at coaching in the playoffs. That's an obvious problem that a new coach could fix.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                  Casey to Orlando rumors are already going, which makes sense. Weltman is there, he's a great culture coach who can help turn their franchise around.
                  Casey is a perfect fit for Orlando.
                  Though—he has $6 mill guaranteed to do nothing next year. I’d probably just chill and count my money but these guys are wired differently.

Comment

• Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Celtics take the Cavs in game 1:

Morris scored 21 points and added 10 rebounds while pestering James into a playoff-high seven turnovers — and a playoff-low 15 points — and the Celtics opened a 21-point, first-quarter lead to scorch Cleveland 108-83 in Game 1.

More indictment of Casey. Raps need a new voice....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          Celtics take the Cavs in game 1:

Morris scored 21 points and added 10 rebounds while pestering James into a playoff-high seven turnovers — and a playoff-low 15 points — and the Celtics opened a 21-point, first-quarter lead to scorch Cleveland 108-83 in Game 1.

More indictment of Casey. Raps need a new voice....
                          I'm flat out embarrassed at what a team full of injuries did in game 1 as opposed to the eggs we laid

Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

No D’Antoni is surprising

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                                No D’Antoni is surprising
                                Can't have everyone. I'm not really surprised. Those 3 deserve it. Snyder coached a Jazz team to the Playoffs with a rookie leading the way and a terrible start to the season. Raptors of course played really well throughout the season and got the first seed. Celtics battled through injuries and still stayed competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X