Everything Dwane Casey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    LeBron is a better coach than Casey too.

Maury wrote: View Post
    That really is insulting.
    Eh, that's nothing new. Watch 60 seconds of this, they talk about it:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      LeBron is a better coach than Casey too.

Even more proof LeCoach runs the team and Lue is there to be the “coach” to the media.

Comment

• Lebron is savage like that. He told Arenas if you miss this we will win
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Lebron is savage like that. He told Arenas if you miss this we will win
          Gilbert Arenas kinda looks like John Wall. Wiz always get blessed with great PG's but just can't build around them

Comment

• Every single member of the coaching staff who thought Ibaka should play way more minutes than JV needs to be fired. I suppose that starts with Casey.

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post
              Every single member of the coaching staff who thought Ibaka should play way more minutes than JV needs to be fired. I suppose that starts with Casey.
              Ibaka plays like he just learned how to dribble the ball yesterday. He has stone hands, and he always turns the ball over in the worst ways.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                Ibaka plays like he just learned how to dribble the ball yesterday. He has stone hands, and he always turns the ball over in the worst ways.
                Felt like his stone hands/butter fingers appeared in the playoffs only. I don't remember him that bad with the ball during the season.

Very strange.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Felt like his stone hands/butter fingers appeared in the playoffs only. I don't remember him that bad with the ball during the season.

Very strange.
                  No he was bad in the season too.

I mean, small samples skew perception. Basically he was fine most times if there was zero pressure. Lifts his man at the line and hopefully just 1 dribble before picking it up. If there's any pressure it can get sloppy. Definitely does not have great hands.

*I mean he was maybe a bit worse in the playoffs, but he was a bit/a lot worse at everything.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by white men can't jump; Thu May 10, 2018, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Casey has been fired. Good riddance!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Love the guy, but his playoff performance was seriously underwhelming. Not all his fault, but we need a new voice.

Good luck, Coach Casey! Still our greatest coach ever.

Comment

• Bye bye.

Casey is a great guy. BOL to him.

Comment

• Everyones gonna attack the Raptors now. Just watch.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Everyones gonna attack the Raptors now. Just watch.
                                LOL:

Comment

Working...
                                X