Everything Dwane Casey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    I think we need to find somewhere else for the Wiggins debate.
    Basically the same discussion has ejaculated all over the top 3-4 threads because after 5 years of foreplay Dwane Casey finally got fired.

Am I allowed to say that in here?
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      Here's my last comment on Wiggins, until or unless a trade actually happens:

If he wasn't born in Canada, does anyone really think that they'd be saying the Raptors should trade for him? And should that be the qualifying factor that determines if a team should trade for a player, his place of birth?
      He was the number one pick. That carries a shine for a long time.

Not saying it's a good explanation, but I don't think people want Wiggins solely because he's Canadian. There aren't a lot of young, high-ceiling players whose teams would be willing to trade them for a win-now player--and whose salaries match DeMar's.

If you can think of some others let's hear em.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        Here's my last comment on Wiggins, until or unless a trade actually happens:

If he wasn't born in Canada, does anyone really think that they'd be saying the Raptors should trade for him? And should that be the qualifying factor that determines if a team should trade for a player, his place of birth?
        Yes. The prime consideration is a) high upside, b) young, c) problematic contract such that he is available and d) comes along with extra draft assets.

No one thinks DeMar can fetch us surefire superstar talent or top lotto picks, so the best bet is finding long shot superstar talent and long shot picks.

The one aspect where Wiggins being Canadian helps is with Masai having to sell the move - much easier to say you are trading DeMar if his replacement is potentially a Canadian star.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Masai press conference on now.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            Basically the same discussion has ejaculated all over the top 3-4 threads because after 5 years of foreplay Dwane Casey finally got fired.

Am I allowed to say that in here?
            Sure. Slightly odd but at least related to the topic of Everything Casey. The off-season thread is welcoming of a Demar for Wiggins debate.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• In retrospect, he was probably so awkward in the last one because he knew this was coming.
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvGCQN7s8vw

Comment

• Masai nearly in tears and so effusive in praise for Casey. What a genuinely good guy.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• damn Ujiri was pissed. Sreaming at Casey in locker room?
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

damn Ujiri was pissed. Sreaming at Casey in locker room?
                          Good. Finally. We need some fire.
                          Last edited by rocwell; Fri May 11, 2018, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Masai was pretty emotional during that press conference. Could see he really loved Casey a lot.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Masai was pretty emotional during that press conference. Could see he really loved Casey a lot.
                              Because he knows that Casey is not the real issue.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Because he knows that Casey is not the real issue.
                                I don't know man.. so many dumb decisions against the Cavs. Miles on Love? Bebe for 2 minutes? Didn't double team Lebron in that final play in Game 3. Lots of these were deadly and cost us games.

Comment

Working...
                                X