Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    https://www.raptorshq.com/2018/4/24/...reakdown-stats

I was pissed after game 4 so I went on a 2000 word rant about how it sucks that the collapse in game 4 was completely predictable based on who was on the floor, including the DeMar iso crap happening.
    Lowry miss pull-up three
    DeRozan make midrange jumper
    DeRozan miss midrange jumper
    DeRozan miss midrange jumper
    Poeltl make midrange jumper
    DeRozan miss short jumper
    Ibaka turnover
    DeRozan miss layup
    DeRozan miss pull-up three pointer
    DeRozan make layup
    Lowry miss layup
    DeRozan miss step-back three pointer
    If DeRozan could hit a shot, we might've still pulled it out....

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      He, uncharacteristically this season, shot way too much. I understand players passed up open shots, but going full on hero ball and shooting 29 times won’t end well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He can hit shots. The shots he took though? Those are tough shots to hit.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          https://www.raptorshq.com/2018/4/24/...reakdown-stats

I was pissed after game 4 so I went on a 2000 word rant about how it sucks that the collapse in game 4 was completely predictable based on who was on the floor, including the DeMar iso crap happening.
          GREAT article Dan. Says it all, then wraps it up and puts a bow on it.

Comment

• Regardless of how this post season all turns out, please find a way to give Stackhouse his shot here and not elsewhere. The future (OG, Siakam, Poeltl, FVV etc) all came up under Stack. Let Casey just do the negative interviews after games....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
              Regardless of how this post season all turns out, please find a way to give Stackhouse his shot here and not elsewhere. The future (OG, Siakam, Poeltl, FVV etc) all came up under Stack. Let Casey just do the negative interviews after games....
              In agreement. Send Casey back to Dallas.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                Regardless of how this post season all turns out, please find a way to give Stackhouse his shot here and not elsewhere. The future (OG, Siakam, Poeltl, FVV etc) all came up under Stack. Let Casey just do the negative interviews after games....
                Agreed. Its not a coincidence, they all developed in the D-League under Stack and have great chemistry together and are fearless.

Comment

• Say no to Stackhouse, no to Nick Nurse. Stack runs the same offence that Casey runs in Toronto. He's Casey's best student. In other words he's Casey 2.0.

Raptors need a completely new guy. Ettore Messina gets my vote.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Say no to Stackhouse, no to Nick Nurse. Stack runs the same offence that Casey runs in Toronto. He's Casey's best student. In other words he's Casey 2.0.

Drain the swamp
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Everything Dwane Casey

TRex wrote: View Post
                      Say no to Stackhouse, no to Nick Nurse. Stack runs the same offence that Casey runs in Toronto. He's Casey's best student. In other words he's Casey 2.0.

Only reason Stack does is so the D-League guys can play the same way and will be comfortable playing with the Raptors if they get called up. If Stackhouse is head coach, he is obviously going to have his own way of coaching. Also offense was never the problem for this team.

But of course if Messina is available, you can’t say no.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Personally, I don't think the offensive schemes are the problem. It's the lack of mental toughness/discipline. Stack seems like more of a disciplinarian than Casey.

Comment

Personally, I don't think the offensive schemes are the problem. It's the lack of mental toughness/discipline. Stack seems like more of a disciplinarian than Casey.
                          Enjoying the team this year for sure, but would love to see DeRozan, Ibaka and Casey gone. They are the weak links on this team.

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post
                            Enjoying the team this year for sure, but would love to see DeRozan, Ibaka and Casey gone. They are the weak links on this team.
                            If we're moving those 3 guys, there isn't any point holding onto Lowry either.

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post
                              You move Lowry before DD. We don’t have a SG to take over. FVV and Wright will be fine as Lowry’s replacements.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                You move Lowry before DD. We don’t have a SG to take over. FVV and Wright will be fine as Lowry’s replacements.
                                Then again, DeMar is probably the only guy of the core 4 who would actually bring back a very good return. Lowry might bring something, mayyyybe JV. Certainly not Ibaka unless Masai pulls another Bargnani deal out of his hat.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X