Everything Dwane Casey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Gordon Hayward is overrated. I've been sayin this for years now. He's a borderline all star player. It's funny how all of a sudden ESPN, and guys like SAS talk about Hayward as a "superstar" player now that he's with the Celtics.
    I agree, he's not even top 10 at his position. Nothing he does really amazes me, he's just a really solid player ala Al Horford.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      I agree, he's not even top 10 at his position. Nothing he does really amazes me, he's just a really solid player ala Al Horford.
      Well, give brad Stevens a kyrie Irving and TWO all star glue guys..oh and a sophomore Tatum

2019 will be tough
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Well, give brad Stevens a kyrie Irving and TWO all star glue guys..oh and a sophomore Tatum

2019 will be tough
        Celtics don't scare me at all tbh, they don't instill fear

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
          yeah I fear the Celts with a healthy Hayward no more than I do now, which is not much at all. Surely, their O might improve a little with Hayward in the lineup, and maybe their D slips if Tatum goes to the bench...so overall not much of a change. IMO, Haywards presence will only slow the development of Tatum and Brown, who I think are going to be very good players.
          Hayward makes the Cs super-stacked on the wing....But they're already pretty good there so the needle only goes up so much.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Coaching staff off to their first all star game! Congrats fellas

Comment

• Casey delegates more, empowering assistant coach Nick Nurse to run the offensive drills in practice, and Rex Kalamian to run the defense. He’s formed a leadership council — headed by Lowry, DeRozan and Ibaka — that he discusses everything from travel plans to practice times with.

“Early in my coaching career, I was doing everything,” Casey said. “You can’t do that and keep it fresh. If you say the same thing over and over again, it’s going to get stale.”
                Haven't really heard much about this before. Kudos to Casey.

Comment

• i have dished out a lot of hate on Casey over the years and I had no confidence in his ability to change.

But he has impressed greatly this season and made me look foolish, so consider this me eating a big ol' serving of crow.

Still gotta clean up the 4th quarter execution though.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Haven't really heard much about this before. Kudos to Casey.
                    One member of Casey's staff who I don't think has gotten enough credit is Rex Kalamian. We swooned over Andy Greer's 11th rated defence 2 years ago. Since Greer left and Kalamian took over it's improved to 8th rated last year and top 4 this year.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                      One member of Casey's staff who I don't think has gotten enough credit is Rex Kalamian. We swooned over Andy Greer's 11th rated defence 2 years ago. Since Greer left and Kalamian took over it's improved to 8th rated last year and top 4 this year.
                      Also worked with Kevin Durant a ton in his early years, and with derozan a lot these last couple years fwiw

Comment

• Just listening to it now but Casey is on the Woj pod just came out.

Comment

• Are we firing, or hiring Casey today?

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                            Are we firing, or hiring Casey today?
                            Both?

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                              Are we firing, or hiring Casey today?
                              Admiring
                              OG is our king

Comment