Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LVSL - RAPTORS vs HOUSTON 8:30pm EST

This time it's personal (or something)
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Let's make it close! YEAH!
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Elimination game? Winner gets Cleveland I think. Go raptors don't get blown three times in a row please!

Comment

TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
        Elimination game? Winner gets Cleveland I think. Go raptors don't get blown three times in a row please!
        Would be nice to have a game against the Canadian kids.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Houston are going to destroy us
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
            Houston are going to destroy us
            Just hope we score more points then turnovers. Buycks will be playing so at least there's that. Unless he gets waived early.

Comment

The point spread under 30?
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                Just hope we score more points then turnovers. Buycks will be playing so at least there's that. Unless he gets waived early.
                buycks has been far and away the best pg on our summer league team and on his incredibly cheap deal pretty much a lock (imo) to be the third PG

only one i think that can maybe steal it is machado but that has more to do with the fact he can communicate with Bruno (explain concepts, plays, etc) than his actual play
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

buycks has been far and away the best pg on our summer league team and on his incredibly cheap deal pretty much a lock (imo) to be the third PG

only one i think that can maybe steal it is machado but that has more to do with the fact he can communicate with Bruno (explain concepts, plays, etc) than his actual play
                  Honestly would rather just save the 900K then keep Buycks.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    Honestly would rather just save the 900K then keep Buycks.
                    why? you don't like the suits he wears to games?
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Gotta think somewhere there is a better min salary FA PG than Buycks.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

why? you don't like the suits he wears to games?
                        Having salary and roster spot flexibility for mid season trades is not nothing. Close, but not quite.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Today's game is a MUST WIN if we are facing Cleveland after, imo

There is a strong incentive for the players to win today's game because the game against Cleveland would get much more coverage in comparison to other games i think
                          Last edited by Triplethreat89; Wed Jul 16, 2014, 04:13 PM.

Comment

No idea how this tournament works. If they lose tonight, they;re eliminated rght?
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Finally I'm going to be able to catch a summer league game. Hopefully Bruno and Bebe don't disappoint lol. We probably lose this game, since from where I'm hearing our team is really bad, so I'm glad I'm catching this one. It might be the first and last time I get to see Bruno and Bebe play until the start of the regular season.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                              X