Michael Jordan: Still As Competitive As Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jordan: Still As Competitive As Ever

Did you guys see His Airness last night? The man's still as competitive as ever. He's got fire in his eyes. And they were burning. Even as a chubby, bloated, owner is casual clothes, the guy is probably more competitive than half the players in the league. Jack Armstrong mentioned that Jordan couldn't sit courtside for a while because he got too intense; not just with referee calls, but apparently he even started going into the team huddles!!! LOL

Seriously though, I always remember him as the most competitive athlete ever. I mean he's psychotically competitve. And seeing him last night just gave me flashbacks. The way the guy looked, he could've been in that "The Men Who Stare At Goats" movie where they kill something by just looking at it.
    http://facebook.com/DiseaseMusic

Yes thats true man he is still competative as ever,i was reading on ESPN the other day and he said that now that he's majority owner he's going to be involved all the way and u can see it with him sitting courtside. He had that look in his eyes like u said ! to me no one will ever come close and i think if he hadnt retired for those years in between his 3 peats i say he wins at least one more.
    "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

I enjoyed seeing Jordan fuming out there but it also made me chuckle, I can picture the players on the Bobcats getting sick of his antics rather fast "oh look old man Jordan is upset again".

I think in the long run Jordan might hurt more then help because his ego will get the best of him and he will start exerting his influence on everything the team does.

Comment

I cant see Larry Brown hanging around there if MJ is going to hang in the huddle or scream at the refs during the game. That "psychotically" competitive nature also extends to the gaming tables at Atlantic City I understand. Not good for a owner of a franchise or for giving speeches (eg at his hof ceremony).

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
          I cant see Larry Brown hanging around there if MJ is going to hang in the huddle or scream at the refs during the game. That "psychotically" competitive nature also extends to the gaming tables at Atlantic City I understand. Not good for a owner of a franchise or for giving speeches (eg at his hof ceremony).
          Haha yeah definitely he had gambling problems, and I can easily see him becoming a nuisance for the players and coaches - it was just good to see him again. Especially in today's league when I find a lot of players are dogging it more often. That's one thing I absolutely loved about MJ - the man HATED losing, whether it was basketball, or a game of billiards with Jay-Z. His hall of fame speech was vintage MJ, not that he wasn't being disrespectful or anything.
          http://facebook.com/DiseaseMusic

Comment

lol MJ ain't Antoine Walker.

Dude has so much cash from endorsements and shoe contracts.....

Comment

Working...
            X