No announcement yet.

Most surprising so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to be able to say I'm surprised by how little respect the Raptors get from the Refs.

But sadly I can't.
    The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

verbatim wrote: View Post
      Wright's tunnel vision on offence surprised me a lot. (Bad).
      Right now I don't think there's a more terrible person on this team when it comes having the ability to create on offense. Everytime Wright has the ball all I'm waiting for is for him to turn the ball over.

BTW, welcome to the RR forums verbatim. I realize you're a regular on the blog circuit here, but just wanted to officially welcome you here.

Comment

I guess Belinelli but the jury is still out. Everyone is loving him now because he's making shots but he'll hit a slump sooner or later. That's gonna be the real test. If he can still stay effective when his shot isn't falling then I'm on his bandwagon. So far he's been one of the few bright spots on this team (the other being Bosh and DeRo)

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
          I guess Belinelli but the jury is still out. Everyone is loving him now because he's making shots but he'll hit a slump sooner or later. That's gonna be the real test. If he can still stay effective when his shot isn't falling then I'm on his bandwagon. So far he's been one of the few bright spots on this team (the other being Bosh and DeRo)
          First, welcome to the Raptors Republic forums nubreed.

The thing I've noticed with Marco this past week is that when his shot isn't falling, he's quick to acknowledge that and create something on offense like taking it to the hoop instead. That's why if he does slump, I don't think we'll notice it as much. Or at least on offense we won't. The only thing that I can see at this point which would take away playing time from him is his defense. Outside of being exhausted during the 2nd quarter in Denver, he's been one of the more aggressive defenders so far this season. Might not shut them down every time, but the effort's there and I love the way he fights through picks and screens too. We need more of that if our defense is going to improve.

Comment

Working...
          X