No announcement yet.

New Forum Registrations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the delay folks. I know there were a handful of you that joined in the last 24 hours. You've since been activated.

Comment

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
        Bumpty-bump-bump

Sorry for the delay in some of the manual activated registrations. Because of previously banned users creating new accounts, I've had to go the manual route which I don't like. So I try and check daily for new users and activate their accounts as soon as possible. We're all up-to-date today.
        You've caught banned users trying to make new accounts?
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          You've caught banned users trying to make new accounts?
          That's an understatement. It happens weekly here. Sometimes daily. We have a new one amongst us and he knows who he is. Can't say with 100% certainty right now but its only a matter of time before I can confirm. Muwahahahahaha!

Comment

That's an understatement. It happens weekly here. Sometimes daily. We have a new one amongst us and he knows who he is. Can't say with 100% certainty right now but its only a matter of time before I can confirm. Muwahahahahaha!
            I can neither confirm nor deny that this is me.

Comment

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                I can neither confirm nor deny that this is me.
                Roc.... it isn't you. You're not as cocky as he is, but it is close.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  Roc.... it isn't you. You're not as cocky as he is, but it is close.
                  I'm not cocky..

Comment

Sorry for those that have been waiting for their accounts to be activated. They're now active.

Comment

Hey guys and gals ... because some members enjoy creating multiple accounts here on the forums, we've gone back to moderating and manually activating new registrations for the next little while.

Comment

HELLO! I never posted on here!

Comment

woops! I can post now! haha!

Comment

Hey guys & gals,

I've noticed a glitch in the registration process since we've updated our vBulletin software. For new users who've recently joined over this last month or so, you didn't receive the email to activate your account. I've since activated them manually so you can now post.

We're looking to fixing this issue now, but if you've recently registered and your account still isn't activated please send me a DM and I'll get to it immediately.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Comment

FYI.

The issue with registration is now fixed.

Thanks Arse!!!!!

Comment

FYI.

The issue with registration is now fixed.

Thanks Arse!!!!!
                                Strange way of showing your appreciation!
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X