No announcement yet.

General NBA Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wes being done for the year is bad for the Blazers.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Wes is a douchey player. Shame about the season ending injury tho.

Comment

• hawks resting some players might lose to the 76ers!

Comment

• Hawks lost to the 76ers
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• So is Whiteside the new Andrew Bynum. The guy seems like a headcase, that hit on Olynyk was so random and uncalled for

Comment

• jonnywalker wrote: View Post
              So is Whiteside the new Andrew Bynum. The guy seems like a headcase, that hit on Olynyk was so random and uncalled for
              Yeah, I'm not really surprised. During this whole "rise to stardom" there have been a few warning signs of serious maturity issues. This is really just the next step for him. Guy seems like a first class D-Bag.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Yeah, I'm not really surprised. During this whole "rise to stardom" there have been a few warning signs of serious maturity issues. This is really just the next step for him. Guy seems like a first class D-Bag.
                That's why he belongs in Miami.
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Fine him $100,000. Some people gotta learn the hard way.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    I've been a little Raptor-centric this year and haven't been watching a whole lot of other games or following closely on what they're doing. What else has Whiteside done for you to say this? (Just curious, have only heard about his on-court game)

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      I've been a little Raptor-centric this year and haven't been watching a whole lot of other games or following closely on what they're doing. What else has Whiteside done for you to say this? (Just curious, have only heard about his on-court game)
                      His attitude has been very prevalent on the court. Lots of posturing and trying to put on the KG intimidating look, little bit off a show off. A few loose elbows here and there and then last week's scuffle with Len. Whiteside dunked on Len, exaggerated his release to make maximum contact with Len then, when Len made a pretty standard "get outta here" reaction (swiping Whiteside's arm off of him), Whiteside freaked out and tackled Len to the court.

Basically he seems like the talented player down at the gym that stops getting invited to play, despite the talent, based solely on his dbag antics and attitude.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

- Post game interviews, he's extremely cocky

- Every time he dunks and there's someone near him he comes down right in top of them with his elbows, he did that to Alex Len about 3x before Len got angry and both were ejected.

- Throwing an elbow at the back of Kelly Olynyk's head, which is extremely dangerous. The only reason he did it was because he was frustrated. Olynyk did absolutely nothing to deserve it.

- Also all these things were well documented before, that's why Sacramento cut him his rookie season because he got into it with Boogie multiple times because he thought he's better than him.
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Does everyone still wish we had him here or do we hate him now? lol Anytime I've seen he he looked pretty calm and quiet. I'll have to catch up on some Miami games so I can hate him too, I guess

Comment

• What the heck happened to Conley? Missed it.

Comment

Does everyone still wish we had him here or do we hate him now? lol Anytime I've seen he he looked pretty calm and quiet. I'll have to catch up on some Miami games so I can hate him too, I guess
                              You can't deny his talent, when his head is in the game he's a monster. Hopefully Bosh and Wade can put him in his place. However, if he was on the Raps... lol

Comment

• Hawks.

Comment

Working...
                                X