No announcement yet.

What do Lou Williams JV have in common?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do Lou Williams JV have in common?

Answer: Casey is clueless in certain situations

Lou hogging the ball at the end of a quarter is less efficient then running a play. By doing the same play, it allows the opposing team to put their best defender on him. How long will it take Casey to figure this out. I'd rather get him the ball off motion, if he's open. The raptors are good at moving the ball, not going one on one.

Why doesn't Casey use Jonas more? Raptors had a clear advantage inside against the warriors, and Jonas plays 10 minutes (8 points in 5 shots). Why wouldn't you keep pounding it inside? Casey always tries to match up against the other teams strength, instead of leveraging Jonas. Golden State shot unbelievable in the first, they weren't going to keep it up, and the Raptors were effective. And seriously, going small against the warriors.

I don't want to knock him to much, since Casey has his strengths, but he needs to know his weaknesses. People should also ask, would the best coach in the NBA (Pop) do this?

speedbag wrote: View Post
    Answer: Casey is clueless in certain situations

Lou hogging the ball at the end of a quarter is less efficient then running a play. By doing the same play, it allows the opposing team to put their best defender on him. How long will it take Casey to figure this out. I'd rather get him the ball off motion, if he's open. The raptors are good at moving the ball, not going one on one.

Why doesn't Casey use Jonas more? Raptors had a clear advantage inside against the warriors, and Jonas plays 10 minutes (8 points in 5 shots). Why wouldn't you keep pounding it inside? Casey always tries to match up against the other teams strength, instead of leveraging Jonas. Golden State shot unbelievable in the first, they weren't going to keep it up, and the Raptors were effective. And seriously, going small against the warriors.

I don't want to knock him to much, since Casey has his strengths, but he needs to know his weaknesses. People should also ask, would the best coach in the NBA (Pop) do this?
    Hoping Blatt gets fired and Toronto picks him up. Even Malone would be better. Hawks deserve to be first.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Hoping Blatt gets fired and Toronto picks him up. Even Malone would be better. Hawks deserve to be first.
      Meh. You don't drop a coach mid-season (especially one with a +.700 record) for either of those two guys.

Get back to me after the playoffs ...

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
        You're like our Ranadive.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          You're like our Ranadive.
          "Bruno?
          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

What they have in common...?

Oh, oh, I know! They both play for the Raptors!!!
            OG is our king

Comment

Working...
            X