#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Did Millwaukee already hire a coach? I can see Casey landing there for some reason.
    Apparently they are going to interview Nick Nurse.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      don't worry i'm sure we'll have a "#Fire(coach)" thread within 2 months of the season starting.
      I call dibs on the #Firexyz thread.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
        I call dibs on the #Firexyz thread.
        We definitely need to get our #FireCoach thread creator rotation setup now.

Comment

• I hadn't heard about either of these:

"Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            I hadn't heard about either of these:

I didn't hear about the OG thing, but Casey did deflect on the Bebe thing. He basically said that his coaching staff decided that the Raptors needed passing, and Bebe would provide that (lol). Didn't take ownership for that decision.
            Last edited by Nilanka; Fri May 11, 2018, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              I didn't hear about the OG thing, but Casey did deflect on the Bebe thing. He basically said that his coaching staff decided that the Raptors needed passing, and Bebe would provide that (lol). Didn't take ownership for that decision.
              Aaaand that's.... how you get fired. Glad it happened, moving on.
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                I don't for a second think any of his assistants told him he had to get Bebe in the game.

Probably something more indirect like Serge was garbage and they needed to get a big in there who could help break some of their pressure and pass the ball better (we all know Serge is the worst passer on the team). In Casey's deluded mind that became "Oh! Well Bebe is our best passer, so you guys are telling me I have to get him into the game", and the rest is history.

I still laugh when I think about that decision.

Also never heard about the OG thing, but nothing about that play looked like our D was working to trap LeBron.

Maybe Casey is literally delusional and thinks things he imagined actually happened.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  Did Millwaukee already hire a coach? I can see Casey landing there for some reason.
                  For Raps sake, I hope not. With Giannis and the right coaching not only would Casey can beat the Raps in the playoffs but also get passed Lebron. As much as we want to put the entire blame on coaching, its also our flawed roster that was the problem and for that Masai has to get some of the blame.

Comment

• Mission accomplished.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      Apparently they are going to interview Nick Nurse.
                      Nick Nurse thought is not a bad idea. When you bring in a new guy he might want his own staff and there will always be an adjustment period.

Comment

• Better late than never.

Good luck Case, hope you land somewhere warmer as that cough you've had for 7 years up here was pretty nasty.

Comment

• You did it, Mack11!! Congrats :-)

Comment

• jangles wrote: View Post
                            better late than never.

Good luck case, hope you land somewhere warmer as that cough you've had for 7 years up here was pretty nasty.
                            lol

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                              You did it, Mack11!! Congrats :-)
                              only took 3 and a half years but it happened...

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                                only took 3 and a half years but it happened...
                                Better late than never ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X