#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    They should try to miss playoffs tbh. What's the point?
    Lol....resurrect the tank avatars? Too late....better to fight whatever it is the shit thats ailing the team is. I keep going back to JJ's tweet of a couple of weeks ago...and he wasnt even here last year when we were all mesmerized at how well the team was playing. Funny, we add a couple of pieces and we are now confused how badly things are going. MU needs to intervene in some way before the guys actually start fracturing.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
      Lol....resurrect the tank avatars? Too late....better to fight whatever it is the shit thats ailing the team is. I keep going back to JJ's tweet of a couple of weeks ago...and he wasnt even here last year when we were all mesmerized at how well the team was playing. Funny, we add a couple of pieces and we are now confused how badly things are going. MU needs to intervene in some way before the guys actually start fracturing.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        Why would you throw this season out of the window by firing Casey? Are you for real?

Just be patient guys.
        This.

The fact is, Raps are 26-13. 3rd in the conference. Best start in franchise history. They're best scorer missed 21 games this season, the fact that they're still 3rd is pretty impressive. Btw, the Bulls who i consider the best team in the conference have a worse record than the Raps. Fire Thibodeau?

People needs to chill. They lost to the Hawks last night. The HOTTEST team in the NBA. Look at the teams that they beat the last month or so.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          This.

The fact is, Raps are 26-13. 3rd in the conference. Best start in franchise history. They're best scorer missed 21 games this season, the fact that they're still 3rd is pretty impressive. Btw, the Bulls who i consider the best team in the conference have a worse record than the Raps. Fire Thibodeau?

People needs to chill. They lost to the Hawks last night. The HOTTEST team in the NBA. Look at the teams that they beat the last month or so.
          Always the same lame-ass defence of Casey.

Thibodeau also carried Bulls teams missing an MVP-caliber talent to strong seasons. His teams rarely play like total crap on both ends. And his system utilizes players just about as well as possible.

Comment

This.

I'll remember this post for later on in the season
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

And to be honest, the only L that bothers me was the Pistons loss. Lowry singlehandedly lost that game for tha Raps.

Warriors - BEST team in the NBA.
              Suns - One of those games.
              Hornets - 1st game after a western road trip is always tough. And the Hornets seems to always gives this team trouble.
              Pistons - Lowry
              Hawks - HOTTEST team in the NBA.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

#FireCasey

Be careful what you wish for....Firing Casey may change things more than you guys know. If you're firing Casey for Ross or JV or GV I think it's a foolish move and reminds me of the Sam Mitchell firing.

Edit:

This team is not talented enough at the moment to be a serious championship contender and the goal was to at least make the second round.

BEFORE firing Casey you need to give him more capable (consistent) players or else the next coach will have the same issue.

Most of the same people calling for Casey's head didn't think this roster was good enough last year and wanted us to tank..... Remember all that mediocrity talk?? Now our roster is just so awesome and just needs this championship coach to come take the reins?? LOL. You guys....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by special1; Sat Jan 17, 2015, 03:22 PM.

Comment

And to be honest, the only L that bothers me was the Pistons loss. Lowry singlehandedly lost that game for tha Raps.

Warriors - BEST team in the NBA.
                  Suns - One of those games.
                  Hornets - 1st game after a western road trip is always tough. And the Hornets seems to always gives this team trouble.
                  Pistons - Lowry
                  Hawks - HOTTEST team in the NBA.
                  Got anymore excuses?
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    Its not a slump. If the Hawks start losing its a slump because shots aren't falling. Raptor offense only works if guys hit difficult shots. The defense isnt slumping but broken and hasn't been good all year.
                    Let me add that it hasn't been good since last March. The same issues are still here.

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Yes.

They are going to be a first round out regardless.

At least this way their first round draft pick goes in to the teens.

Current Raps are reminiscent of the Milwaukee Bucks "Fear the Deer" of a few years back. Great slogan, feel good story - but ultimately unsustainable.
                    I think the Raps have a sustainable roster.

System hell no, flash in the pan ISO

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Casey can't make the players put the ball in the net.

But he can put them in a better position to put the ball in the net.

It is on him for their style of play. If players are doing what he is asking, he is an idiot. If players aren't doing what he is asking, he is a bad coach with no accountability or deserving of player's respect.

That is just offense. The defense is broke. He has been found out. Any team that wasn't previously aware how to beat it surely know after reading Lowe's breakdown.
                    Exactly. This is how ATL has 7 players shooting above 33.3% from three. Some of those names include Al Horford, Carroll, Jeff Teague and Paul Milsap

For those who argue, none of those guys entered the league as three point shooters.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Got anymore excuses?
                      What excuses? it's a FACT. Warriors are the BEST team in the NBA. Howks the hottest team in the NBA.

The Suns game, the Raps just didn't have it. It happens. And the Hornets always gives this team trouble, And that was the first game after a long western road trip. It's tough.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

special1 wrote: View Post
                        Be careful what you wish for....Firing Casey may change things more than you guys know. If you're firing Casey for Ross or JV or GV I think it's a foolish move and reminds me of the Sam Mitchell firing.

The Sam Mitchell firing wasn't a foolish move. He was overrated and he's a much worse coach than Dwane Casey. If you think Casey is the master of iso-offense, Mitchell's offense was simply Bosh-iso on the free throw area. And who allows a player drop 81 on them, w/o making any adjustments on offense (see one of Jalen Rose's videos)?

Comment

What excuses? it's a FACT. Warriors are the BEST team in the NBA. Howks the hottest team in the NBA.

The Suns game, the Raps just didn't have it. It happens. And the Hornets always gives this team trouble, And that was the first game after a long western road trip. It's tough.
                          I wouldn't even bother.... If u don't agree with some of these guys, then you're just a Casey supporter or making excuses. These guys only make excuses for other teams that lose to us. It's much easier to just spew all the Casey hate.... Go wit the crowd... (I'm being sarcastic).... Keep being yourself.

Comment

2KJ wrote: View Post
                            The Sam Mitchell firing wasn't a foolish move. He was overrated and he's a much worse coach than Dwane Casey. If you think Casey is the master of iso-offense, Mitchell's offense was simply Bosh-iso on the free throw area. And who allows a player drop 81 on them, w/o making any adjustments on offense (see one of Jalen Rose's videos)?
                            I think he was a better head coach than Jay Triano... Same roster!

Comment

Btw, Warriors played the Thunder after the Raps game. Warriors beat them by 26 points. Fire Brooks?

And the Hawks, they're just hot right now, look at the team that tehy beat the last month or so. Blazers, Clippers, Bulls, Rockets, Mavs, Wiz, Grizzlies. Should all those teams fire their coach too?? lol.

Relax.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                Got anymore excuses?
                                If they fire the coach. People will say it takes time for players to get used to the new system. It takes time blah blah blah They are playing the right way but wins are just not coming in yet. Process over results la-la-la

Roster needs an upgrade. This roster is unsustainable. Whatever good basketball they played in beginning of the season or last season was still under Casey. And if the system is flawed then that means those wins were a mirage and don't mean anything. Winning by playing wrong basketball is still losing.
                                Last edited by MixxAOR; Sat Jan 17, 2015, 03:26 PM.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X