Potential Coaching Candidates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    The issue I see with Jasikevicius is controlling his shit, he's either going to be the most respected (aka Pop) or most hated coach (aka Blatt). He's very emotional and with star players in this league it can be a bit tricky with him in NBA. In Euroleague everyone buys into his system and understands that he simply cares that much, that's just the way he is. In NBA, he can be calmer due to players being more professional and making less mistakes or vice versa, one thing I know for sure, he would be the alpha male in the team, not someone else.
    He has at least been around the NBA a bit, so he may understand how to adapt.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Wow, I really, really like the Jasikevicius idea. Like, in the last half hour I've basically bought into this idea completely. Now I'm gonna end up disappointed when they hire someone I originally wanted.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Wow, I really, really like the Jasikevicius idea. Like, in the last half hour I've basically bought into this idea completely. Now I'm gonna end up disappointed when they hire someone I originally wanted.
          Who was your first choice before Jasikejfudhus?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Who was your first choice before Jasikejfudhus?
            I'd have been good with Nurse or Messina or Udoka, probably in that order but with little difference between the three.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• That looks like a Masai hire. Out of nowhere.

Comment

• On Lowe post, Zach talked with another coach regarding Casey's firing and they were mentioning that Masai likes coaches that are tough on players. I can't help but feel like that's what Masai liked about Sarunas
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  On Lowe post, Zach talked with another coach regarding Casey's firing and they were mentioning that Masai likes coaches that are tough on players. I can't help but feel like that's what Masai liked about Sarunas
                  I can't help but feel like Masai is sick and tired of watching DeMar not play defence in the playoffs. If they are going to have a go with the last 2 years of this window, that is going to have to be addressed.

James Harden was visibly busting his ass defensively in the WCF. James Harden! There are no excuses, including "these are all great guys."
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    On Lowe post, Zach talked with another coach regarding Casey's firing and they were mentioning that Masai likes coaches that are tough on players. I can't help but feel like that's what Masai liked about Sarunas
                    I realize that your assistants provide you with help when you need it as they are no worse strategists in many cases. However, the HC needs to have leader qualities as well, that's what he most certainly can provide. If there's any chance Sarunas is picked then yes it's most likely due to those qualities.
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Jasik's wife instagram page because that is an important detail as well.

https://www.instagram.com/annadouka_jasikevicius/?hl=en

Comment

• fuck this.. this shit organisation doesnt deserve saras. stick with the caseys of the world. he needs to stay in europe for a few more years before a better org can take him

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                          I realize that your assistants provide you with help when you need it as they are no worse strategists in many cases. However, the HC needs to have leader qualities as well, that's what he most certainly can provide. If there's any chance Sarunas is picked then yes it's most likely due to those qualities.
                          Yes well they badly need someone who displays those qualities on the bench, especially since our all stars aren't great leaders. Lowry is too chippy and emotional. DeMar has never really displayed much of anything in the leadership department.

And if Masai is eyeing a guy who can fit when the team transitions away from those guys, I fully think he wants a coach who's big on accountability and leadership. Masai can't be the one who keeps having to confront guys like Lowry and DeMar about their play or attitude.

Comment

• fizzgig wrote: View Post
                            fuck this.. this shit organisation doesnt deserve saras. stick with the caseys of the world. he needs to stay in europe for a few more years before a better org can take him
                            Welcome friend!!

(Nick Nurse burner account comfirmed.)

Comment

fuck this.. this shit organisation doesnt deserve saras. stick with the caseys of the world. he needs to stay in europe for a few more years before a better org can take him
                              Really?! 2 posts and this is how you choose to start by dissing this organization?! BC is that you again?! You've got enough problems already geez stop trolling.

Comment

If he turns out to be a great coach, and we already know Masai has been among the top GMs during his career, doesn't it stand to reason the Raps would be a pretty great organization?

Comment

Working...
                                X