X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
    Charles Barkley plxxxx

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Why stop there? Don cherry anyone? He's a beauty!
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Though young LeBron was very good, old Kobe was worse than DeRozan. Brown is only 48. Casey's team was between 1st and 4th in WP/WS all year and very deep, don't think Brown ever had a team like that as HC. Casey still managed to get less wins than the stats projected and get swept by a vulnerable Cavs team.
      Last edited by Quirk; Thu May 24, 2018, 05:18 AM.

Comment

• This has gone far enough. Silence. I'm sick of it. I want someone from the other side leaking information strategically. I want some staffer working for Masai to spill their guts. I want an investigative journalist picking though the trash for leads, tapping phones, planting micro-recorders under desks, plying people in the know with drinks and sexual favors. We need, we deserve information.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
          This has gone far enough. Silence. I'm sick of it. I want someone from the other side leaking information strategically. I want some staffer working for Masai to spill their guts. I want an investigative journalist picking though the trash for leads, tapping phones, planting micro-recorders under desks, plying people in the know with drinks and sexual favors. We need, we deserve information.
          How would the Raptors leaking information be a good thing?

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
            This has gone far enough. Silence. I'm sick of it. I want someone from the other side leaking information strategically. I want some staffer working for Masai to spill their guts. I want an investigative journalist picking though the trash for leads, tapping phones, planting micro-recorders under desks, plying people in the know with drinks and sexual favors. We need, we deserve information.
            Yes, I agree. Sexual favours good, silence bad.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Why stop there? Don cherry anyone? He's a beauty!
              Arsene Wenger for coach.

#WengerIn

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                Personally, I can see Kenny Smith being like Stever Kerr 2.0

You know, that special coach who pushed warriors beyond semi-finals.
                Steve Kerr was a former GM with plenty of front-office and player development experience when Golden State hired him. Kenny Smith shouts on television about basketball for a living.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                  He got an interview last year. Can’t remember which team.

With Masai saying they had a pool of 50 coaches I wouldn’t be shocked if he was included.
                  Houston was the team 2 yr ago

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    I like the post about Mike Brown, and he probably has been underrated due to his LeBron stint but I honestly don’t know how we could hire a coach with the nickname “Mr Potato Head
                    Better than "Chauncey" as a real name
                    Last edited by G__Deane; Thu May 24, 2018, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• Orlando Magic have been linked to Stackhouse and now Clifford and Tim Izzo, of all people. With Weltman there, you’d think that Casey would be a slam dunk for that vacancy, but not hearing any team other than the Pistons looking to pound the rock.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        Orlando Magic have been linked to Stackhouse and now Clifford and Tim Izzo, of all people. With Weltman there, you’d think that Casey would be a slam dunk for that vacancy, but not hearing any team other than the Pistons looking to pound the rock.
                        Kind of makes you wonder if Weltman was ever much of a "Casey guy"...weve forever linked Weltman to the "iso ball works quote, but I always take what club employees say to the media With a grain of salt
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Two New Coaching Candidates

Jason Kidd and Paul Pierce? Paul Pierce because he can give us "it" and Jason Kidd because he can teach us to trap Lebron James when we need to. If we can combine them they might be a super coach, like two co head coaches

Comment

• Could've just added this to the potential coaching candidates thread I think.

Thought this was some actual news report when I saw a new thread.

Comment

• Also, heck no.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• If we got Jason Kidd I would just stop watching the raptors.

Comment

Working...
                                X