Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Kind of makes you wonder if Weltman was ever much of a "Casey guy"...weve forever linked Weltman to the "iso ball works quote, but I always take what club employees say to the media With a grain of salt
      I can't believe the flack he got for that quote. Literally the only times GSW have been pushed in the last 4 years were iso ball teams (Cavs and Rockets)

Comment

• NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post
        Jason Kidd and Paul Pierce? Paul Pierce because he can give us "it" and Jason Kidd because he can teach us to trap Lebron James when we need to. If we can combine them they might be a super coach, like two co head coaches
        This reads like something out of a satire website. Yeah lets hire the 2 guys who probably clown us over a glass of wine when they get together. And of course, Paul Pierce finally gets us our "it", by bringing himself to the sideline..lol
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• LOL.. might as well bring on Skip Bayless as an assistant coach.

Comment

• So what about Tom Izzo?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              So what about Tom Izzo?
              Great coach, never thought he'd leave MSU but with the athletics scandal, now is probably the best opportunity.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                So what about Tom Izzo?
                He would have to take a pay cut to come here.....
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  He would have to take a pay cut to come here.....
                  Not really.

He makes around $4.2M at MSU. Alvin Gentry got $4.3M with the Pelicans. Hornaceck got $5M from the Knicks. Paying him average salary is a bump.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    Great coach, never thought he'd leave MSU but with the athletics scandal, now is probably the best opportunity.
                    Makes you wonder if other long time NCAA coaches would consider the NBA now as well with all those NCAA scandals coming up. Bill Self, Jay Wright, Roy Williams, Mike K etc..

The success rate from college coach to NBA coach isn't really that great though and could end up tarnishing someone's legacy.

Comment

• Jay Wright would be a great get!

I’m guessing we are waiting on assistant coaches still coaching in the playoffs. Either from Golden State or Boston.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                        Jay Wright would be a great get!

I’m guessing we are waiting on assistant coaches still coaching in the playoffs. Either from Golden State or Boston.
                        I was googling and it seems Wright isn't going anywhere. He keeps getting asked about the NBA and he keeps saying he's happy where he's at.. plus he's still under contract with 'Nova.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          I was googling and it seems Wright isn't going anywhere. He keeps getting asked about the NBA and he keeps saying he's happy where he's at.. plus he's still under contract with 'Nova.
                          We're gonna hire tyronn lue. Its the only way around the loop hole of letting Lowry coach the team
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Houston could also be a possibility. Jeff Bzdelik I believe is the assistant coach responsible for coordinating their defence and it's been looking pretty good in the playoffs. Hey if you can get Harden to play D, then perhaps....

Comment

Can't see Wright leaving Nova. I see him as the next Coach K.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post
                                Jason Kidd and Paul Pierce? Paul Pierce because he can give us "it" and Jason Kidd because he can teach us to trap Lebron James when we need to. If we can combine them they might be a super coach, like two co head coaches
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X