Potential Coaching Candidates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    ...with star players in this league it can be a bit tricky with him in NBA. In Euroleague everyone buys into his system and understands that he simply cares that much, that's just the way he is...
    Isn't one of the issues with the Raptors that they can't get star players? Anyway, winning cures everything. Star players might remember him as the international player that kicked their asses at the Olympics.

Comment

• fizzgig wrote: View Post
      fuck this.. this shit organisation doesnt deserve saras. stick with the caseys of the world. he needs to stay in europe for a few more years before a better org can take him
      Another troll joins the forums

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Another troll joins the forums
        im not trolling. he deserves a better organisation period.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          Jonas Valanciunas yelled out, “There you go! There you go!” Bobby Webster gave a look of pleasant surprise. Masai Ujiri yelled out, “We got an [expletive] squad now.” And before DeRozan hit the locker room door, former NBA great Kobe Bryant hugged him and said, “Y’all look so different.”
          Reddit!
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Who was your first choice before Jasikejfudhus?
            Bless you
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

im not trolling. he deserves a better organisation period.
              He's an angry Lithuanian Zalgiris fan, who's not happy with the news of possibly losing their coach (probably hardcore JV fan as well). Ignore, him. Lithuanian fans sees Raptors as a team of two players, who are rather selfish (can't blame them, they were right until this season) hence the hate. Nothing rational, not worth reacting.
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Potential Coaching Candidates

Oh boy, tough choice for Masai.

Raptors head coach search to be narrowed down to three candidates -- Raptors assistant Nick Nurse, Spurs assistant Ettore Messina, and either Spurs assistant Ime Udoka or Zalgiris Kaunas head coach Sarunas Jasikevicius -- this week. Story forthcoming.
                1:45 PM · Jun 5, 2018

https://twitter.com/michaelgrange/st...824095232?s=20

Comment

Grange be like: "According to my sources Raptors will hire a coach"
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Poor guy can't even count up to four properly, haha.
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• I say hire all 4. One as HC, others as Assistants

Comment

sounds like Raps to be honest
                        As nice of a quote/tweet as that is, I just key in on the Raptors having to do more with less once again. I really hope Masai can do something to improve the talent level on this team or I feel like we're going to be in the same position come playoff time.

Comment

fuck this.. this shit organisation doesnt deserve saras. stick with the caseys of the world. he needs to stay in europe for a few more years before a better org can take him
                          Coming into RR like:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Raptors head coach search to be narrowed down to three candidates -- Raptors assistant Nick Nurse, Spurs assistant Ettore Messina, and either Spurs assistant Ime Udoka or Zalgiris Kaunas head coach Sarunas Jasikevicius -- this week. Story forthcoming.

I'd be happy with any of those 4 mentioned. Pick the best one Masai so we can get back to trade ideas for draft picks.

Comment

• I’ve heard enough.... Go with the wild card! Welcome Coach Jackevicius!

It’s totally a Masai move, high risk, but could be high reward. The thing that stands out is his success with lesser talent and payroll.

Masai said he would cast a broad net.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X