Potential Coaching Candidates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential Coaching Candidates

I'd like to see Stack get promoted to the big club HC position, but there's probably more qualified candidates out there.

Who you got?

*a poll can bee added when there's some more suggestions
    Last edited by Mack North; Fri May 11, 2018, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• Messina

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I don’t really want in house. I want a tactician. I don’t think our guys really need a players coach anymore. They need someone who will put them in positions to win, and maximize the utility of this roster. David Blatt is very interesting to me.

Comment

• Allow me to dust this off...
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Yes to Stackhouse:
            - I like to give people who have grown in our system and are now ready for the big stage the chance to have their future success with us, rather than having them poached away to an outsider
            - I see him getting more respect from big-ego NBA players based on who he is and what he did. Who will DeRozan listen to and respect more, Nurse or Stackhouse? Nurse has to impress you with his basketball brain for you to listen to him. Stackhouse has already impressed you with what he did on the court, and comes in with an edge in coaching egos and holding them in check.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
              I don’t really want in house. I want a tactician. I don’t think our guys really need a players coach anymore. They need someone who will put them in positions to win, and maximize the utility of this roster. David Blatt is very interesting to me.
              I’m skeptical about Blatt. Top choice would be Messina for me, Hammon is an interesting choice. There is still Bud as well.

Comment

• I just don't want another motivational coach who's clueless about X's and O's

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  I’m skeptical about Blatt. Top choice would be Messina for me, Hammon is an interesting choice. There is still Bud as well.
                  I’m not a misogynist I just really question whether a locker room full of prideful dudes would buy in for a female coach. I don’t question her ability, knowledge and skill but it’s definitely a risk.

Comment

• Wow he's actually gone.

Who do we want to bring in? Seems like most people want Stackhouse but are there better, external options out there?

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                      Wow he's actually gone.

Who do we want to bring in? Seems like most people want Stackhouse but are there better, external options out there?
                      I think there are. I trust whatever Masai decides will be best for the team.

Comment

• We need to get our hands on an actual coaching genius, not just a guy who's good at motivating players. Casey was already one of the best at that which is why he got a lot out of his teams in the regular season but when it came to playoffs where tactics and gameplan are huge he got school routinely. That's why I'm very skeptical of Stackhouse.

Comment

• Rumour has it Masai wants Budenholzer.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Stackhouse managed to win the championship in his first year coaching the 905, and then went back to the finals in his second year with an almost completely revamped team. I don't follow the 905 enough to know if he is a coaching genius, and based solely on results he seems to do something right.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              Rumour has it Masai wants Budenholzer.
                              He's coached one good season with the Hawks. Don't want him.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Rumour has it Masai wants Budenholzer.
                                I question any and all rumours regarding what Masai 'wants'.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X