Potential Coaching Candidates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All rookie coaches are a gamble.

Barry has been mentioned around the league for head coaching positions.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      I don't think anyone has mentioned this guy's name before, this is completely out of the box thinking. But remember when the GSW hired Kerr? that came out of nowhere right? but listening to Kerr on TV, i always find him to be very knowleadgable about the game.
      Steve Kerr was the GM of the Phoenix Suns for three and a half years and worked in their front office for nearly seven and had a reputation for being hands-on with the coaching staff and players. It wasn't the huge stretch some people thought it was.

Comment

• Celtics take the Cavs in game 1:

Morris scored 21 points and added 10 rebounds while pestering James into a playoff-high seven turnovers — and a playoff-low 15 points — and the Celtics opened a 21-point, first-quarter lead to scorch Cleveland 108-83 in Game 1.

More indictment of Casey. Raps need a new voice....

Comment

• Comment

• Cool, another coach who capitulated to LeBron. So much will change!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Honestly; he's not even in my top 6 (well ... 7 now that I've been talked into Brent Barry) of wanted new coaches but if we're limiting it to established coaches; I'm ok with this choice.

... although I can't help but root for Milwaukee here.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

I'm shifting my focus to the Leafs if we get this guy.

Maybe I'll try a new sport...

Comment

• Potential Coaching Candidates

Masai and his front office doesn’t leak anything. Could be that Bud and his agent are creating rumours to gain leverage on the Bucks, trying to get a better deal.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                    Honestly; he's not even in my top 6 (well ... 7 now that I've been talked into Brent Barry) of wanted new coaches but if we're limiting it to established coaches; I'm ok with this choice.

... although I can't help but root for Milwaukee here.
                    Yeah, nothing against Bud, but he just doesn't do it for me when I think of innovative . I hate that we might be in a bidding war, which means he can probably squeeze out a 5-year contract and then we're stuck.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Yeah, nothing against Bud, but he just doesn't do it for me when I think of innovative . I hate that we might be in a bidding war, which means he can probably squeeze out a 5-year contract and then we're stuck.
                      Yep. More treadmilling.

We are literally just the east version of Portland.

Comment

• Yeah not to happy about this Bud news. But on the other hand it emphasizes that Masai wants to keep this system they played last season. Bud is one of the best tacticians of that type of system in the league.

Comment

• Also Bud screwed us over on any potential Millsap trade that we had going. Still pissed about that.

Comment

• I doubt we're trading anybody if that's the case. Hard to sell this team to a coach and tell him btw we're trading our leading scorer.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Yeah not to happy about this Bud news. But on the other hand it emphasizes that Masai wants to keep this system they played last season. Bud is one of the best tacticians of that type of system in the league.
                              Bud also doesn't have a fucking clue against LeBron. And he had WAY better personnel than us to guard him with the ability to use Carroll, Millsap and Horford. Still got swept.

Comment

• I don't know how to process this
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X