No announcement yet.

Potential Coaching Candidates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you respect a guy named "Chauncey"?

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
      How do you respect a guy named "Chauncey"?
      By not caring what the guy's name is.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        Does Chauncey Billups have any coaching experience? Much like Stackhouse, I think his voice would carry a lot of weight.
        Was thinking that about Billiups as well, but I've always really liked the idea of Sam Cassell as a Head Coach. He's been an assistant for a few years now with the Clippers.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
          How do you respect a guy named "Chauncey"?
          By looking at the guy... you're telling me you would not respect a guy that looks like Chauncey Billups???

Comment

• I still think it'll be Becky Hammon.
            your pal,
            ebrian

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
              I still think it'll be Becky Hammon.
              Hiring someone who isn’t in rumours or mentioned in connection to Toronto anywhere in the media. That would be a Masai thing to do.

Comment

• I'm not a fan of Rex at all. Never have been since he came from the OKC 'stars taking turns' offence.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Was thinking that about Billiups as well, but I've always really liked the idea of Sam Cassell as a Head Coach. He's been an assistant for a few years now with the Clippers.
                  ooooh, good one! Never event thought of Cassell, but I wonder why he hasn't moved up the ranks yet. He's been an assistant for a while now I think.

I also wonder why nobody has started talking about relieving Boston Brad of some of his assistants yet? Perhaps they bring some of his playbook with them.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    Hiring someone who isn’t in rumours or mentioned in connection to Toronto anywhere in the media. That would be a Masai thing to do.
                    Like Bruno

Comment

• Can we hire Messina now?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Can we hire Messina now?

Hopefully Mike got to experience what a shit hole city it is and now wants to move to Toronto.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                          Hopefully Mike got to experience what a shit hole city it is and now wants to move to Toronto.
                          Milwaukee is one of the most racist cities in the US.

Loved what Casey had to say about T.O. in his open letter, send a copy of that to the wife of Antonio "Metric System" Davis.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I don't think Mike moves the needle enough. For some reason I really want to buy into Becky Hammon.

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
                              I still think it'll be Becky Hammon.
                              Wow. What an impossible position to put a first time head coach in. Hey, you, first time coach, take this team to the NBA finals or the entire season is an abject failure. Good luck!

Let alone the scrutiny she'd be under as the first female head coach. This is not the spot for someone to learn on the job nor bear the kind of pressure she'd be under immediately.

They need an experience hand.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                Wow. What an impossible position to put a first time head coach in. Hey, you, first time coach, take this team to the NBA finals or the entire season is an abject failure. Good luck!

Let alone the scrutiny she'd be under as the first female head coach. This is not the spot for someone to learn on the job nor bear the kind of pressure she'd be under immediately.

They need an experience hand.
                                Is reaching the NBA Finals really the realistic expectation going into next season?

The core of this team has shown that they're not good enough. They got swept by a Cavs team who are right now being dismantled by the Hayward and Irving-less Celtics.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X