No announcement yet.

Everything Delon Wright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like FVV, but if Lowry is being replaced I'd love to make a move for Lillard who has shown a few signs of being unhappy in Portland. Seems like he would be a great fit next to Leonard.

Comment

• If we are throwing names out there, I’d rather have Beal. Him, Leonard and our young point guards would be a great fit

Comment

• You'd take Beal over Lillard? Why?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
          You'd take Beal over Lillard? Why?
          If I'm playing devil's advocate, Dame is kind of a ball hog. He needs the ball to be productive.

Per 36 during the 17-18 season compared to Lowry, Lillard has a lower assist total at 6.5 behind Lowry's 7.7.
          (also a worse defensive rating.)

Lowry is more like Tony Parker plus... albeit not worth the 30M+ price tag.

We know Freddy can distribute the ball well, and Beal has vocalized his frustrations with Wall's lack of team play previously, if i'm not mistaken.

Beal would seem to be the better player to drag and drop into our current lineup, honestly and Lillard is still one of my favourite point guards in the league.

Comment

I like FVV, but if Lowry is being replaced I'd love to make a move for Lillard who has shown a few signs of being unhappy in Portland. Seems like he would be a great fit next to Leonard.
            Lillard got swept by New Orleans in the first round and was thoroughly outplayed by Jrue Holiday. That's got to be a bit of a red flag.

Comment

• I would gladly add either lillard or beal. I didnt realize we could be choosy
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• If Beal was available there is no way Washington is moving him to Toronto, basically an Eastern rival. We've met twice in the playoffs. We're not a trading partner.

As for Lillard.. they would trade everyone on their team before him. He's their alpha. And if you're saying "but DeMar"... well DeMar was moved for Kawhi. Portland would be looking for a Davis or Giannis in a swap not guys like OG or Siakam.

Lillard is also locked up until 2021. It's not like he's a free agent (like Butler or Kawhi) next year or something.

Comment

• all quiet on the Delon front. No tweets saying yes....but also no tweets saying no

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    all quiet on the Delon front. No tweets saying yes....but also no tweets saying no
                    it's after 6pm too.. so probably no extension

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Should also be noted that Terry Rozier, Tyus Jones, and D'Angelo Russell will also be RFA guards (among others) this off-season, which dilutes the likelihood of Wright receiving an offer that the Raptors wouldn't match.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        I agree and other ones have been announced. I just figured with our fairly prolific media presence, somebody would have tweeted something. Either way, it’s news.

Edit: the front page is all over it. No source but maybe the Republic is it’s own source (keep quiet Abbas)
                        Last edited by Jclaw; Mon Oct 15, 2018, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• Is Powell going to cost Wright?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            Is Powell going to cost Wright?
                            I don't think so. Raps will match offers when he's a RFA, but I don't think it will exorbitant for him. Probably similar Fred's deal.

Comment

• Anyone think Pheonix, in bad need of a starting PG, makes a big offer?

Comment

Anyone think Pheonix, in bad need of a starting PG, makes a big offer?
                                Could be, but there are several PGs on the market next year, and Wright is in that awkward spot where he's too old to be their PG of the future, and not established enough as a starter to be a guy you drop a lot of cash on for current levels of production.

Plus, Phoenix should definitely have offer-sheeted FVV and somehow screwed that up, so I'm not going to worry about Phoenix until I'm sure I have to.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X