Everything Delon Wright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    The most frustrating part is, with CoJo/Lowry/Ross lineups we saw some real potential for beautiful movement leading to easy baskets last night. But those lineups don't seem to happen enough. Delon could be a real asset to those groups.
    Lowry/CoJo/Ross/Carroll/JV. Given the right coach, that lineup can have terrific spacing plus the ability to play inside and outside.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Lowry/CoJo/Ross/Carroll/JV. Given the right coach, that lineup can have terrific spacing plus the ability to play inside and outside.
      If we're keeping DeMar, I really want our starting lineup when we're healthy to be Lowry/DeMar/Ross/Carroll/JV. Makes so much sense. 3 guys with good 3 point range, and DeMar is the worst midrange shooter of the lineup. Opens up tons of space for everyone.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

If we're keeping DeMar, I really want our starting lineup when we're healthy to be Lowry/DeMar/Ross/Carroll/JV. Makes so much sense. 3 guys with good 3 point range, and DeMar is the worst midrange shooter of the lineup. Opens up tons of space for everyone.
        Small ball though.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• There's always something to complain about, isn't there? Next people will be complaining Wright, Bennett and Bebe got time but Powell and Bruno didn't.

Even though Wright wasn't the lead guard, it's still valuable time actually being on the court and going through the motions, especially on defence. Just be happy he actually got some playing time for once instead of finding the next thing to complain about.

Comment

• He's the only guard who managed to stay in front of Barea so I was surprised.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Small ball though.
              There are lineups/coaches that can make it work.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                There are lineups/coaches that can make it work.
                Patterson could work, I hope we get Anderson, he'll work better. Lowry, Ross/DD, DC, Anderson/Pat and JV. Basically what the Magic did with Nelson, Lee, Hedo, Lewis and Howard, just probably at a lesser extent, and I honestly loved that Magic team.

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14...-eyes-comeback

New mentor for Delon down in the D-League? I always loved B-Diddy. Anybody who's 6 feet tall, kinda chubby, and can dunk is always going to be the man in my books (see Kyle Lowry in All Star game last year). Seriously though, think its a good idea? Or stick with the youth movement in the 905?

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
                    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14...-eyes-comeback

New mentor for Delon down in the D-League? I always loved B-Diddy. Anybody who's 6 feet tall, kinda chubby, and can dunk is always going to be the man in my books (see Kyle Lowry in All Star game last year). Seriously though, think its a good idea? Or stick with the youth movement in the 905?
                    god no.

Comment

• Delon is so smooth getting to his layup in the lane. No wonder people think he's "long" with the way he stretches out effortlessly past his man for the finger roll. I think Masai got a good one here. Cory+Delon are an affordable, long-term solution at the 1.

Comment

• Really nice play the last couple of games, you can see how he will have a career in this league.

Am I the only one who can't believe that Biyombo is still younger than him though? Unless you believe the theories that Biyombo is actually like 27 or something.

Comment

Ross is clearly not gonna be starting again any time soon.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            Ross is clearly not gonna be starting again any time soon.
                            Check when I wrote that. Ross WAS starting at that point.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• From the front page: Delon Out Four Months

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                                From the front page: Delon Out Four Months
                                Not a critical loss. He would only get garbage time minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X