Everything Norman Powell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lewro wrote: View Post
    Norm and Delon spent most of last season on 905 pretending to be Kyle and Cory tho. They're not at that level and the system is pretty flimsy that DD and Kyle improv most of the time. Kyle is pretty special to be able to create for others through his own guile and DD to draw contact and manufacture points.
    Casey does not do much with the weapons that he has, he just has good weapons independent of his usage imo.
    Were DeMar and Kyle multiple time All Stars, and in MVP conversations prior to Casey though? He does fine with the weapons he has and helps them play to the fullest of their abilities. They just need to be healthy and playing. The focus needs to be to get everyone healthy and in rhythm for the playoffs. I don't mind seeing them drop a few games to rest DeMar, so he doesn't burn out. All about the playoffs now.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      Were DeMar and Kyle multiple time All Stars, and in MVP conversations prior to Casey though? He does fine with the weapons he has and helps them play to the fullest of their abilities. They just need to be healthy and playing. The focus needs to be to get everyone healthy and in rhythm for the playoffs. I don't mind seeing them drop a few games to rest DeMar, so he doesn't burn out. All about the playoffs now.
      There's an argument to be made that the situation roster-wise was perfect for them when Rudy was traded and that they would've flourished regardless of who the coach was (to an extent), and there's really no way of saying if that's true or false.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        I think their achievements a more of reflection of their abilities than Caseys coaching. Im not sure how much respect Kyle has for Casey as a coach?

Comment

• Just needs to stick some shots and make his layups.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
            There's an argument to be made that the situation roster-wise was perfect for them when Rudy was traded and that they would've flourished regardless of who the coach was (to an extent), and there's really no way of saying if that's true or false.
            Than how come they didnt play like this before the Rudy trade?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              Just needs to stick some shots and make his layups.
              This, the guy is missing lays ups and air balling open 3s. The problem isn't coaching. Players need to excute. You actually have to make open shots to get assists.

Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Thu Mar 2, 2017, 06:10 PM.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Can't wait for this guy to be unleashed this year! Big year for Norm!

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Can't wait for this guy to be unleashed this year! Big year for Norm!

I wonder if he plateaus this year. He has already "proven" himself. I wonder if he is still hungry.

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
                    I wonder if he plateaus this year. He has already "proven" himself. I wonder if he is still hungry.
                    I think so.. its a contract year first and foremost and he doesn't really look complacent at all.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                      I think so.. its a contract year first and foremost and he doesn't really look complacent at all.
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/BUhWY1zF...=normanpowell4

Comment

• lol So he's on a beach 2.5 weeks after the season ended ON HIS BIRTHDAY and based on that you're going to imply he's gotten complacent?

Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                          lol So he's on a beach 2.5 weeks after the season ended ON HIS BIRTHDAY and based on that you're going to imply he's gotten complacent?

Hahaha, the photo was just for laughs.

But these things have been known to happen.

Hopefully having miles on the team will create some tougher competition within the organization for Powell.

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
                            Hahaha, the photo was just for laughs.

But these things have been known to happen.

Hopefully having miles on the team will create some tougher competition within the organization for Powell.
                            Nah, Powell's a gym rat just like Deebo. I think his game takes a step this year.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Nah, Powell's a gym rat just like Deebo. I think his game takes a step this year.

That's what I thought about T.Ross...

Comment

But I hope you're right, Powell is easily one of my favorites on the roster.

Comment

Working...
                                X