X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was around 6:50. My bad he said it more in jest. My memory fails me
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• When Casey gives you playing time in the 4th quarter in a close Playoff game, you know you're a damn good rookie.

Comment

• Relevant

(seen here)
          the original brow

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              When Casey gives you playing time in the 4th quarter in a close Playoff game, you know you're a damn good rookie.
              responsible

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                Is Terence Ross showing up at the gym too? Anyone know of his habits there?
                I've never heard any reporters or players call Terrence Ross a gym rat.
                Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Thu Apr 28, 2016, 10:26 AM.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Can't buy Amber shoes from the gym.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                    Can't buy Amber shoes from the gym.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Maybe this thread got sidetracked into a Demar conversation somewhere in the middle but how is the "everything Norman" thread at the same number of pages and replies as the "everything kyle" and "everything casey" threads?

Comment

• I don't know if anyone has asked the question as yet, but anyone think Norm has the ability to be a closer for us? Like you give him the ball on the last possession of the game when you need a bucket and he can create something for himself?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          Maybe this thread got sidetracked into a Demar conversation somewhere in the middle but how is the "everything Norman" thread at the same number of pages and replies as the "everything kyle" and "everything casey" threads?
                          Do you need to go review the game tying dunk highlight again?

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
                            Do you need to go review the game tying dunk highlight again?

Comment

• hey does anyone remember that time Norman Powell had that amazing steal and slam to tie it at 92?
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                                hey does anyone remember that time Norman Powell had that amazing steal and slam to tie it at 92?
                                Rememba the time bobby boucher showed up at half time and the mud dogs won da bourbon bowl huh do ya?
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X