Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about Lou replaces Demar as starting shooting guard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I_Worship_Joe_Johnson wrote: View Post
    Imagine guys like jimmy butler and kawhi guarding Lou...

I rest my case
    remember when lebron guarded lou and lou crossed his ass? and lou's not like demar he's not gonna just try to shoot fadeaways over them, he'll be crafty. And he won't be the number 1 option so he can also draw the best defender and create a mismatch for others. This goes back to his willingness to make plays.

Comment

WhatRhymesWithCash wrote: View Post
      remember when lebron guarded lou and lou crossed his ass? and lou's not like demar he's not gonna just try to shoot fadeaways over them, he'll be crafty. And he won't be the number 1 option so he can also draw the best defender and create a mismatch for others. This goes back to his willingness to make plays.
      That was one play in a game in which Lou was unconscious
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

No.

Comment

“The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

If they re-sign Lou he could have plenty of minutes with the starters on the scramble unit, with DeMar at the 4.

#JVsitDown
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I'm not against the idea of trading Demar for a star PF or Center but in no way (except 3 pt. shooting) would Lou be a better starting SG than Demar. Would the plan work better than the present? Maybe but Demar is a far superior starting SG than Lou in almost every way.
              Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

I don't understand why people are so quick to push out Demar. He is the hardest worker on our team, and clearly his presence was missed on both ends of the floor when he was injured last year.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X