• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grab yo glocks when you see Keon
    Call the cops when you see Keon

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
      Far worse, like Leo?

Jack has grown on my. Matty D is fine but he's no Chuck.

I remember being at the first Bulls game in Toronto after Swirsky left for Chicago. He was presented with something at half time and got a huge ovation. Pretty sure Noah blocked Bosh on the final possession for the win. (Might have been a different Bulls game I saw but pretty sure it was the same one).
      Chuck was all class. Almost everything about his broadcasting style was spot on. He made the games more exciting and engaged his color guy, just like a good play by play guy is supposed to do. He also had a great voice for it and that's important and often underrated or overlooked.

I'm happy for him too. He moved somewhere foreign to him for an opportunity, built some great experience and then got to go home successful.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Swirsky is a self involved trout sniffer who i'm glad is gone but i'd take him back if it meant getting rid of Leo

Leo is far and away the worst. Ever.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

John Saunders was the best. It was criminal how they let him go
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
            They'll probably go work for TSN or Sportsnet
            Hey any Norma Wick sightings? I'll bet she'll work for cheap....

Comment

ESPN pays crap. they get rid of people when they want too much money

Comment

Katman wrote: View Post
                ESPN pays crap. they get rid of people when they want too much money
                ESPN ego also contributes to this ... They never want anyone to feel like they are bigger then the brand ...

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                  John Saunders was the best. It was criminal how they let him go
                  Remember watching all those games on "The New VR"? Haha and CityTV for the first few seasons. "We are the NEW VR!" and they'd be showing people from like Parry Sound... hahaaha I miss the simples times once in a while.

And did they let Saunders go or was it that he was offered heftier paying gigs in the States again, paving the way for Chuck?

Comment

Saunders went on to work for ESPN and ABC, which is to say bigger bucks. The guy is 60 years old!

Comment

Working...
                    X