Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad Boucher is with the 905, playing lots and developing. I'm wondering though if at some point he makes more sense on the Raptors bench than Moose. Monroe seems like a great guy and is maybe valuable in practice but he has a lot of the JV skill set while not as good and doesn't seem like a great fit with our starters or our bench. His signing seemed peculiar at the time and more so now. Boucher is no more fragile than Bebe Noguera (I don't think) and his shooting and rim protection might come in handy at times. I hope we see him later in the year.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
      ...I hope we see him later in the year.
      If only to measure his progress and ability to contribute in the big show.

Comment

• Btw.. what happened to the 905 coverage on the site?

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
          Btw.. what happened to the 905 coverage on the site?
          Kawhi.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
            Kawhi.
            That's a pretty good answer.

Comment

• Was more thinking about game recaps on the front page , rather than the forum.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                That's a pretty good answer.
                That's a damn good acknowledgement!

Your a fine poster Goldblum.

Have a great weekend.

Comment

Was more thinking about game recaps on the front page , rather than the forum.
                  I agree.. I do miss keeping up with what's going on there and generally that was the best way to do so.
                  I see the odd RR link to a 905 recap on my Bleacher Report app, so they must be happening still,
                  if somewhat more infrequently.

(... incidentally...Bleacher Report app is friggin great for Raptors content by the way for those who aren't on it. You set your prefences.. aka Raps, and it gives you all relevant articles, tweets etc. Love dat shit.)

Puffer wrote: View Post
                  That's a damn good acknowledgement!

Your a fine poster Goldblum.

Have a great weekend.
                  And thank you Puffer -- yourself as well!!

(I think you and SkywalkerAC were the best at keeping us updated on 905 happenings. We still need you guys. Jama Mahlalela needs you.)

Comment

Btw.. what happened to the 905 coverage on the site?
                    Wasn't Blake covering most things 905 related last season?

Comment

• dylan123 wrote: View Post
                      He made a point of covering them and seemed to have a strong personal interest. Maybe lived close to the center so it was an easy cover? Quite a few articles on the 905 on the front page but I have been skipping over a lot of them because there has been a lot of Raptors coverage to sift through.

Comment

• There is a Raptors 905 tab up top on the main page.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• dylan123 wrote: View Post
                          Blake is putting out some great stuff at The Athletic.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• We lost Adel to Cavs
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              I agree.. I do miss keeping up with what's going on there and generally that was the best way to do so.
                              I see the odd RR link to a 905 recap on my Bleacher Report app, so they must be happening still,
                              if somewhat more infrequently.

(... incidentally...Bleacher Report app is friggin great for Raptors content by the way for those who aren't on it. You set your prefences.. aka Raps, and it gives you all relevant articles, tweets etc. Love dat shit.)

And thank you Puffer -- yourself as well!!

(I think you and SkywalkerAC were the best at keeping us updated on 905 happenings. We still need you guys. Jama Mahlalela needs you.)
                              Sans Bruno, my 905 interest has fallen off a cliff! Baby daughter doesn't help either.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                                Sans Bruno, my 905 interest has fallen off a cliff! Baby daughter doesn't help either.
                                Congrats!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X