Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to watch the 905 this Saturday. My daughter bought two Raptors jerseys, numbers 1 & 2, that are lettered "Daddy" and "Daughter" on the back. She started watching Raptors games with me as soon as they were televised. It will be fun. Looking forward to it. Hoping Boucher, Loyd and Richardson are playing. It will be fun no matter what.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
      Going to watch the 905 this Saturday. My daughter bought two Raptors jerseys, numbers 1 & 2, that are lettered "Daddy" and "Daughter" on the back. She started watching Raptors games with me as soon as they were televised. It will be fun. Looking forward to it. Hoping Boucher, Loyd and Richardson are playing. It will be fun no matter what.
      This has to be the cutest most wholesome thing I've read all week
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Looks like Lloyd has pretty good stats as well.

Comment

• OT - didn't know where to put this...

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            This has to be the cutest most wholesome thing I've read all week
            (Blush)

Comment

• so watched 905 game today and my impressions:

1) Jordan Loyd is good. He can play. Had triple double with 17 rebounds.
              2) Boucher is skinny tough guy. He's posting guys up. Tough finishes inside. Took over in 3rd and completely turned game around.
              He was getting triple teamed at one point and still finished. Had alley-oop AND1 in 4th that was nasty af

3) Malachi sucks. Gets scored on consistently. Stupid shots.
              4) Malcolm Miller still rusty af but smart.
              5) Josh Adams. New kid on 905. He has ups.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                so watched 905 game today and my impressions:

1) Jordan Loyd is good. He can play. Had triple double with 17 rebounds.
                2) Boucher is skinny tough guy. He's posting guys up. Tough finishes inside. Took over in 3rd and completely turned game around.
                He was getting triple teamed at one point and still finished. Had alley-oop AND1 in 4th that was nasty af

3) Malachi sucks. Gets scored on consistently. Stupid shots.
                4) Malcolm Miller still rusty af but smart.
                5) Josh Adams. New kid on 905. He has ups.
                Was there with courtside seats. A lot of fun to watch, especially in the second half when they team started clicking a little better on offense. Boucher made some crazy shots in traffic. He's not excellent on D, with his help or positioning. Constantly looking for the block. On O he's constantly signaling for the ball. Not a lot of sophistication yet, but he's still only been playing for what, 4 years? Going to be a good player. Lloyd is a heads up player, Adams plays a tough game and has some hops. Canadian player Duane Notice splashed 3 or 4 threes. A fun time. The arena only holds 6000, so not a lot of bad seats. If I lived within driving distance, I'd be looking at season tickets.

Comment

• Houston takes us out...UNTIL VANVLEET RETURNS...we are now officially desperate for 2nd point guard . Lin Mccaw Powell CLEARLY incapable of helping us for next foreseeable weeks....unless there was a waived vet out there then adams or baldwin iv need a crack...its become obvious..lowry cant do it all.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Justin Anderson with 40
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Justin Anderson getting a 10 day contract with the Nets.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...-day-contract/

Comment

• Good to see that Matt Thomas, Malcolm Miller, Stanley Johnson, and Oshae Brissett getting in reps with the 905. Stanley had 24/11 and Miller...still needs to get his confidence back.

https://gleague.nba.com/games/20200106/ERIRAP/

Also good to see that Konate is still with the organization. He had 14/6 in 19 minutes.

Comment

• Jordan Lloyd is now playing with Valencia? Anyone know if he's tearing it up?

Comment

• Henry Ellenson - incoming!

Comment

• Ellenson off to a good start with the 905. REALLY shooting the ball well.

Comment

Working...
                                X