• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    It wasn't that long ago where our annual traditions consisted of:

- Where are we going to find a SF?
    - Where are we going to find a PF?
    - Calderon has a great assist/turnover ratio

Which usually signaled the end of the season is a mere 2 months away.
    "Raptors sign skip to my lou to start at point guard"
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      I love this annual tradition of "bring vince for his shooting and vetty vet vetness"

It's like the annual "cleveland looks vulnerable"..and this year both traditions are at a fever pitch. It means spring is coming...soon
      No but this is the first year it really makes sense. A guy who's strong and can hit a 3 is good insurance. There probably won't be a ton of guys who fit that bill. Heck, Vince may not even get waived. If he does, given our youth and lack of more physical wings, it's a natural fit.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• 41 YEARS YOUNG.

Comment

• been thinking about this....Kyle and Demar have worked so hard to raise this franchise out of Vince's shadow. What would it be like it he came back? Would all be good? Not sure. Hope so. Maybe we could even get a 3:30 playoff start time

Comment

• 41 years old damn. Tracy McGrady couldn't jump anymore when he played for the Pistons. I think he was 33 at that time. I remember him missing a wide open dunk.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              41 YEARS YOUNG.

Amongst other things, Vince just has a helluva shoulder to be able to do dunks like this the way he does.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                41 years old damn. Tracy McGrady couldn't jump anymore when he played for the Pistons. I think he was 33 at that time. I remember him missing a wide open dunk.
                I remember TMac at a celebrity game trying to attempt dunks .. It wasn't pretty ...

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                  I remember TMac at a celebrity game trying to attempt dunks .. It wasn't pretty ...
                  I remember tmac at all star weekend trying to tempt drunks..and they weren't pretty ...

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    I remember tmac at all star weekend trying to tempt drunks..and they weren't pretty ...
                    I think we were remembering the same thing : ) ... Heck during the NBA all star ... Have a reuinion of Vince's slam dunk contest win and lets see how all those dunkers are doing ..

Comment

• I think Vince will sign with us if his bought out this year and will help the Raptors to make a deep playoff run and possibly an Eastern Conference Champ so the Raptors can celebrate all these years of hard work along with Carter then next season, it will be his last season where he would eventually sign with Golden State to chase a ring so he can retire soundly and on his last game VS raptors next year, we will retire his jersey

Comment

• Comment

• Need to keep pushing. Let's fuckin go!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Need to keep pushing. Let's fuckin go!

#Vincanity2.0
                            #AirCanadaFlight15

Comment

• i'd love it.

Comment

• LOL I would love for VC to get bought out and join Celtics. His legacy would be solidified
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X