Likes Likes:  2,317
Page 439 of 439 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439
Results 8,761 to 8,778 of 8778

Thread: Politics - Can we be civilized

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I guess you guys are running out of legitimate things to be mad at Trudeau for, eh? Lol You're mad he wore traditional dress while in India? Seriously?

2. Likes Machine liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar Machine's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Im as white as white can be and I've been lucky enough to be exposed to many cultures and their traditions. I've also been invited to participate in various ceremonies and traditions of other cultures and I think its perfectly respectful to participate with an open mind and Ive received nothing but respect, appreciation and knowledge from those who welcomed me to join. I dont think there's anything wrong with that at all and I cant imagine why anyone would criticize that.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

4. Likes Joey liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote slaw wrote: View Post
    I imagine we'll now be treated to either silence or posts defending this fool.
    I'm guessing a Michael Scott serious look:

... And then silence. There's no way to defend it. He made a complete fool of himself and then tried to point the finger at others on the really hot topic. That's the weakest thing a leader can do: toss a subordinate under the bus in an attempt to save face. It never works. It always comes across as incredibly weak. Then again he wasn't voted into party leadership and then into power because of his strength.

Raptors Republic Superstar slaw's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    Going to be some tough survivor's guilt for him.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Police are racist and overmilitarized.
    Only the police should have guns. Give them all your guns.
    You can't expect an armed policeman to rush into a conflict situation.

The same people are making all of these statements.

Meanwhile, this sheriff is a grade A asshole. He goes on that town hall and whips up two minutes of hate against his political opponents and conveniently doesn't mention all of his department's failures until after the event. Fuck this guy and the horse he rode in on.

7. Likes Miekenstien liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    I guess you guys are running out of legitimate things to be mad at Trudeau for, eh? Lol You're mad he wore traditional dress while in India? Seriously?
    I'm not mad. I almost ripped my insides up laughing so hard.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    Who said I was mad? I said he's a deeply unserious man and no politician would run around doubling down doing it after the local press starting running stories telling him to stop. I'm not mad at all. I think it's great that the Liberals cozying up to Sikh extremists has been exposed after years of silence in the Canadian press. I think it's great that the Indians have humiliated him for it and I think it's fantastic that he's beclowned himself all over the world.

I'm hoping they send him to Africa and he shows up in a loin cloth and pelt with a spear.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Machine wrote: View Post
    Im as white as white can be and I've been lucky enough to be exposed to many cultures and their traditions. I've also been invited to participate in various ceremonies and traditions of other cultures and I think its perfectly respectful to participate with an open mind and Ive received nothing but respect, appreciation and knowledge from those who welcomed me to join. I dont think there's anything wrong with that at all and I cant imagine why anyone would criticize that.

He wasn't invited to dress like that:
    Prominent Indian personalities expressed their distaste for Trudeau's dress, with India Today calling it "tacky." Trudeau showed up at an event full of Bollywood stars in full traditional dress, while the movie stars themselves simply wore black suits.

On social media, popular Indian personalities put it more bluntly, calling for Trudeau to "have some chill" and calling his outfit choices "fake and annoying."
    http://www.businessinsider.com/canad...n-india-2018-2

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote slaw wrote: View Post
    Police are racist and overmilitarized.
    Only the police should have guns. Give them all your guns.
    You can't expect an armed policeman to rush into a conflict situation.

The same people are making all of these statements.

Meanwhile, this sheriff is a grade A asshole. He goes on that town hall and whips up two minutes of hate against his political opponents and conveniently doesn't mention all of his department's failures until after the event. Fuck this guy and the horse he rode in on.
    Lmao u copied and pasted all of this from a Ben Shapiro tweet. You guys kill me lol

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi did not acknowledge his arrival on social media and sent a junior-level agricultural minister to meet him at the airport.
    Five days into the trip, when Modi finally acknowledged Trudeau's trip on social media, he did so with a picture of Trudeau in normal dress from 2015.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/canad...n-india-2018-2

It just feel like an Office skit. It's Steve Carell all over. lol

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ben Shapiro really has become a god for people who lack critical thinking. The thing about him is that he is very intelligent and 50% of what he says is very thoughtful and makes alot of sense. The problem is he draws people in with that and then starts spewing all kinds of nonsense and people who cant think for themselves just run with it. There are massive holes in most of his arguments and the guy has basically made a living off of becoming a youtube star for idiots who idolize him.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ben Shapiro really has become a god for people who lack critical thinking. The thing about him is that he is very intelligent and 50% of what he says is very thoughtful and makes alot of sense. The problem is he draws people in with that and then starts spewing all kinds of nonsense and people who cant think for themselves just run with it. There are massive holes in most of his arguments and the guy has basically made a living off of becoming a youtube star for idiots who idolize him.

Most people are repeaters, Machine. That's society. Followers following followers in some sense. Ben Shapiro isn't King of the conservatives, he;s just a guy you put himself out there in a bold way and so he gets a lot of attention.
    Last edited by Apollo; Today at 03:35 PM.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer Nilanka's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There's nothing more "far left" than being offended by someone's clothes.

Raptors Republic All-Star Maury's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Why do you keep bringing up Ben Shapiro? Is he the only political commentator you know of? His views are shared by many people in the world. If you want to say he is wrong about something then go ahead and say what it is and whatís wrong about it instead of calling people ignorant without any evidence.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    There's nothing more "far left" than being offended by someone's clothes.
    No oneís offended by it we just think itís hilarious and ironic. Not much outrage over it, just a it of banter.

18. Likes Apollo, slaw liked this post
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer Nilanka's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Brainless turd.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Brainless turd.

I will never support any policy that legislates what people are allowed to consume from a media perspective. That kind of thing is really really dangerous. And people who are crazy, are going to be crazy regardless of what they see. I play violent video games and Tarantino movies are pure entertainment for me (minus about 20 minutes of pulp fiction...) and I'm a perfectly normal and functioning member of society.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Maury wrote: View Post
    No one’s offended by it we just think it’s hilarious and ironic. Not much outrage over it, just a it of banter.
    Yeah, I feel pretty good about it. It made me chuckle really hard.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lmao u copied and pasted all of this from a Ben Shapiro tweet. You guys kill me lol

I didn't know this. Must be a smart guy.

Page 439 of 439 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439

Thread Information