Likes Likes:  4,360
Page 761 of 769 FirstFirst ... 261 661 711 751 759 760 761 762 763 ... LastLast
Results 15,201 to 15,220 of 15364

Thread: Politics - The Legend Continues...

Raptors Republic Veteran Demographic Shift's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Superjudge wrote: View Post
    This is such shit, and people that make arguments like this are tools. Sorry man. If you mean to justify Donald Trumps asinine and selfish decisions, by pointing out that the opposition calling him out for it is herslf, wealthy, that you sir, are a certified idiot. That, or a professional Gaslighter, which is actually worse.
    Whose minding the meth lab now that your posting on RR ?

Are you railing against the thought that Pelosi could make millions while on a government salary ?
    Where was trump mentioned or is this just another of your posturing ready fire aim knee jerk rants?
    Gaslighting..my..junior has heard a new word.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Jan 9th, 2019 at 10:00 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What the actual fuck are you on about?

Perhaps it’s your reading skills but I’m going with your lack of reading comprehension coupled with a god complex.

Help is available bud.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Jan 9th, 2019 at 09:33 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So she's his wife, whats you issue, would you prefer she get a part time job?
    I was just trying to make a point that just like Bezos' wife, Nancy's wealth is heavily tied up to her husband.

4. Likes Bendit liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    I was just trying to make a point that just like Bezos' wife, Nancy's wealth is heavily tied up to her husband.
    Don’t fall for this blowhards shtick..he is just pissing into the tent to get a reaction...
    He’s abrasive,,but harmless.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    He’s abrasive,,but harmless.

Lol Love you Demo.

But seriously, let's clean it up. No need to make things personal. Attack the ideas.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Joey wrote: View Post

Lol Love you Demo.

But seriously, let's clean it up. No need to make things personal. Attack the ideas.
    We would ...if the judge ever surfaced an idea .. to date ..niente

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

9. Likes Mack North, SkywalkerAC liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

11. Likes Joey, Bendit, Mack North, SkywalkerAC liked this post
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer Bendit's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lol... looks like a sawdust core!! The Trump Org. must be getting a hefty kickback on the order ... will this b/s ever end?
    “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?” J.M. Keynes

“They’re not an up-and-coming team (Raptors). They here.” Kevin Durant

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

She didnt shut down the Governmnt bud
    She can open it up straightaway. Give Trump $5 billion for his wall. Government will open tomorrow. Simple.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Meanwhile, much like Bush II finished his dad's war in Iraq for him, Trudeau II is finishing off Alberta for good ol' dad. Pierre must be very proud looking up from the 8th circle....

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...ergy-1.4971068

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote slaw wrote: View Post
    She can open it up straightaway. Give Trump $5 billion for his wall. Government will open tomorrow. Simple.
    Condoning extortion is not advisable.
    “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?” J.M. Keynes

17. Likes Joey liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    Condoning extortion is not advisable.
    Probably not..but in the sock puppet theatre that passes for political discourse in the great republic these days Speaker Nancy Pelosi might single handedly ensure Trump is re elected to a second term. The Democrats are leaning hard into the wind if they stick with her.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Jan 10th, 2019 at 05:38 PM.

Raptors Republic Superstar SkywalkerAC's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The Trump-wall-shutdown doesn't seem to be buying Trump or the wall any favour.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    Probably not..but in the sock puppet theatre that passes for political discourse in the great republic these days Speaker Nancy Pelosi might single handedly ensure Trump is re elected to a second term. The Democrats are leaning hard into the wind if they stick with her.
    I would venture that Speaker Nancy P. has weathered many arrows (even from within) and has like the hunt goddess Artemis, mowed down mortals far more capable than Donald. She has after all been the first woman leader of the mighty House when men really ruled the roost and now distinguishes herself even further by being the second woman to handle that gavel.

In the meantime you are projecting the Hannity cabal at FOX re Ms. P, who pay no attention to the facts nor reality.

Maybe you should read a bit about her beginnings, political pedigree and commitment to policies which actually help the disadvantaged in meaningful terms while still retaining her ability to use her scythe when necessary to keep order in the house.

But you are presumably impressed by the swaggering emptiness of the corrupt blowhard and supreme idiot running around the southern border only to convince his base that he has a cheap promise to keep. And this you are convinced will win him a second term? Come now. Mark down Feb 7 on your calendar when another nail gets slammed into Donny's forehead by his ex consigliere Mikey Cohen before a newly constituted Congress ... yes that one which Nancy P. rules over for now.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Trump’s immigration policy has foreign tech talent looking north of the border

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.198137ccabb2

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We need to be like Australia. They have gov officials at every networking event. NO KIDDING. We have an amazing start-up visa that leads to permanent residency extremely quickly. But not many people know about this.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote rocwell wrote: View Post
    We need to be like Australia. They have gov officials at every networking event. NO KIDDING. We have an amazing start-up visa that leads to permanent residency extremely quickly. But not many people know about this.
    I agree there should be controls or the system runs amok. The headhunters are running a cross border business without rules. I have friends in the banking sector and the big 5 have outsourced their manpower reqts it seems to large headhunting outfits (offshore). This is not good... for general immigration nor local job losses because of labour costs profiteering.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    I would venture that Speaker Nancy P. has weathered many arrows (even from within) and has like the hunt goddess Artemis, mowed down mortals far more capable than Donald. She has after all been the first woman leader of the mighty House when men really ruled the roost and now distinguishes herself even further by being the second woman to handle that gavel.

In the meantime you are projecting the Hannity cabal at FOX re Ms. P, who pay no attention to the facts nor reality.

Maybe you should read a bit about her beginnings, political pedigree and commitment to policies which actually help the disadvantaged in meaningful terms while still retaining her ability to use her scythe when necessary to keep order in the house.

But you are presumably impressed by the swaggering emptiness of the corrupt blowhard and supreme idiot running around the southern border only to convince his base that he has a cheap promise to keep. And this you are convinced will win him a second term? Come now. Mark down Feb 7 on your calendar when another nail gets slammed into Donny's forehead by his ex consigliere Mikey Cohen before a newly constituted Congress ... yes that one which Nancy P. rules over for now.
    I would actually like to see DJ Trump out of the WhiteHouse and replaced on the ticket by Mitt Romney..... But its going to take more than the 4th round draft choice NancyP. looking like the second coming of her Hillary-ness to shunt Trump to the sidelines.

Nancy P.... where the P is for Pyrrhic.

If the Dems don't punt her....she will not bring more moderates into the tent.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Jan 10th, 2019 at 11:54 PM.

Page 761 of 769 FirstFirst ... 261 661 711 751 759 760 761 762 763 ... LastLast

Thread Information