Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah seriously man...... what a suspenseful finish. you were winning all week and all sunday until the very last few games.

I was 1st place all season and dominating teams, no WAY I was gonna lose the ship to some 4 seed.

ANYTHINGS POSSIBLEEEEEEEE
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Congratulations Fellas!! Welcome to the big-ish leagues!!

Unless of course either of you would prefer to forego your promotion to Keeper League and stay in Re-Draft.

Comment

• i drafted 7th in a 10-team league. through good luck, eddie lacy landed in my lap the first round, followed by that other guys that plays for green bay at the quarterback position in the second round

Comment

• Do you look for another league member? I would like to join the re-draft league.

Comment

• how many times do i have to win this league to get the call up coach?
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Brother is getting married this weekend, so after the smoke clears I'll be setting up Re-Draft and Keeper. Sorry for any delay! Stupid life getting in the way of Fantasy.

Comment

• If I can join I'm in.

Comment

• Koncept and Planet Mars you are both getting the bump to Keeper. Sorry for being a procrastinating shit.

Comment

• Next season, two more of you managers are going to be prompted into the big league. Good luck, suns.
                    RR OG

Comment

Working...
                    X