Comment

Invite URL's sent to:

1. Snooch
      2. Cody
      3. 007
      4. planetmars
      5. MACK11
      6. BobLoblaw

As has been discussed, this COULD be used to facilitate a "Promotion/ Demotion" system between it and the Keeper League, which is another reason why we would need people aren't currently participating in Keeper.
      Last edited by Joey; Tue Aug 25, 2015, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Glad to see 6 spots taken in the first few hours of this post. It just means that the big league managers need to be on top of their game and participating at all times... Lots of hungry owners waiting in the wings!

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          Invite URL's sent to:

1. Snooch
          2. Cody
          3. 007
          4. planetmars
          5. MACK11
          6. BobLoblaw

As has been discussed, this COULD be used to facilitate a "Promotion/ Demotion" system between it and the Keeper League, which is another reason why we would need people aren't currently participating in Keeper.
          It would give the redraft league a prize greater than bragging rights that's for sure.

Joey, one thing. Unless you plan on being in the league you need to appoint one of them as Yahoo commissioner unless I'm mistaken. You could create it, invite the person you'll make commish, give them Co commish responsibilities and then leave the league. That person could then invite everyone.
          Last edited by Apollo; Tue Aug 25, 2015, 10:10 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            It would give the redraft league a prize greater than bragging rights that's for sure.

Joey, one thing. Unless you plan on being in the league you need to appoint one of them as Yahoo commissioner unless I'm mistaken. You could create it, invite the person you'll make commish, give them Co commish responsibilities and then leave the league. That person could then invite everyone.
            And incentive for Keeper Managers to not suck. Lol

And ya, I've thought as well ... will consider that approach of maybe someone stepping up, or I can just be ignored in the Promotion/Demotion portion. Would probably be best if someone stepped up, but we can see.
            Last edited by Joey; Tue Aug 25, 2015, 10:10 PM.

Comment

I am down with being a commish if needed.

Haven't done that before, but I dont think I will have a problem.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                Invite URL's sent to:

1. Snooch
                2. Cody
                3. 007
                4. planetmars
                5. MACK11
                6. BobLoblaw

Bob has declined. Lol

I'm thinking we can probably allow those participating just in Dynasty no problem, so I might send out those invites as well.

Cody, 007 and MACK11 still need to join via the link I sent to their PMs.
                Last edited by Joey; Wed Aug 26, 2015, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Not to sound too dumb or anything.. but what does it mean to set your roster? 13 players per team.. what's the limit per week that you can "play" at a time?

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Not to sound too dumb or anything.. but what does it mean to set your roster? 13 players per team.. what's the limit per week that you can "play" at a time?
                    Not dumb at all! Can have up to 15 man rosters, and there are 10 available playing positions each day.

Comment

I just Joined, I usually play fantasy ball on ESPN so I had to make an account
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        I just Joined, I usually play fantasy ball on ESPN so I had to make an account
                        Ya, for some reason yahoo is only now forcing people to have Yahoo accounts to sign up. I know 007 is having some trouble with it currently. Kind of silly.

But ya, you should make your team name MACK related, just so people can figure out who's who. I assume you're Trey's Tip Top? Lol

Comment

Yeah I'm Trey lol They asked for my 1st name so I put it there

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Yeah I'm Trey lol They asked for my 1st name so I put it there

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                            The Wizard behind the curtain!!!
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

We've got ourselves a big fish in our new little pond .. I'm happy to welcome Dr. James Naismith to the league!

Comment

The goal was to have at least 10 new managers, and once we get Cody and 007 set up, that will put us at 7 for this league (including me). Looking good guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X