• Show
Clear All

• Woah Gasol autocorrected to Gasoline hahaha
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Great win Mack!

Good luck to everyone going forward!
      So does the winner of the season get promoted? what happens?
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        So does the winner of the season get promoted? what happens?
        I'm pretty sure it's the two teams that reach the finals that get promoted.

I have a bad feeling against you Mack. Your team is sneakily very good. You have made very good pickups.

Good luck this week!

Comment

• What happens with Scraptor if he make the finals? Would he have a second team in Dynasty lol?

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
            What happens with Scraptor if he make the finals? Would he have a second team in Dynasty lol?
            I don't think the promos are to Dynasty, I think it's to Keeper. Could be wrong though.

Comment

What happens with Scraptor if he make the finals? Would he have a second team in Dynasty lol?
              Scraptor wrote: View Post
              I don't think the promos are to Dynasty, I think it's to Keeper. Could be wrong though.
              You got it Scrappy. No 2 teams for you! Haha

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's the two teams that reach the finals that get promoted.

I have a bad feeling against you Mack. Your team is sneakily very good. You have made very good pickups.

Good luck this week!
                Ya I think it should be both teams that make the Finals. I thought about doing it as 1st in Regular Season and the team that wins it all, but I don't know.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  Yea my bad typed the wrong thing lol. I meant to say keeper, for some reason was thinking about Dynasty

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Ya I think it should be both teams that make the Finals. I thought about doing it as 1st in Regular Season and the team that wins it all, but I don't know.
                    Regular season success means nothing if you can't get it done in the playoffs.

Comment

• Wow. What. A. Matchup.

Me and Mack went back and forth all week, and it looks like I will come on top with Mack having no players playing.

I have never played such a tight week ever. It was tough, considering a promotion was on the line, but luckily my guys pulled through.

Gg Mack. I feel for you. You equally deserve a spot in the keeper league. Just look at the stats, and we both have higher stats than the other semifinal matchup. You pushed my team to the limit. Gotta give you props for that. I had to pick up guys at the start of the weekend just to beat you.

Look forward to playing Scrappy in the final!

Comment

Wow. What. A. Matchup.

Me and Mack went back and forth all week, and it looks like I will come on top with Mack having no players playing.

I have never played such a tight week ever. It was tough, considering a promotion was on the line, but luckily my guys pulled through.

Gg Mack. I feel for you. You equally deserve a spot in the keeper league. Just look at the stats, and we both have higher stats than the other semifinal matchup. You pushed my team to the limit. Gotta give you props for that. I had to pick up guys at the start of the weekend just to beat you.

Look forward to playing Scrappy in the final!
                        Turner failed me big time. He went 0-5 and did nothing
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Good week 007. We were only 4 assists, 7 steals, and 3 blocks apart. Very well done, especially for your first time playing.

Now it's the cage match with Rapfan10! Good luck dude!

Comment

• Congrats Scraptor, I won a playoff matchup and had a toughly fought loss in the next round, very happy with that and excited for next year! Good luck to both you going up to Keeper.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              Good week 007. We were only 4 assists, 7 steals, and 3 blocks apart. Very well done, especially for your first time playing.

Now it's the cage match with Rapfan10! Good luck dude!
                              Haha. Thanks. You too.

Been a crazy season and hoping for a great final as well.

Comment

• Ok this is getting ridiculous. Anthony Davis, Jrue Holiday, Deron Williams, Jusuf Nurkic and now D'Angelo Russell is in some kind of TMZ drama. This must not be my year lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X