Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would also now like to Welcome Bendit to the league!!

So far, I'd say we've got ourselves a fine set of Managers:
    - Snooch
    - Planet Mars
    - MACK11
    - Dr. James Naismith
    - Bendit
    - 007 (once he works through the registration)
    Last edited by Joey; Thu Aug 27, 2015, 05:40 PM.

Comment

can I still join over here?

Maybe give up the Keeper spot to someone with more experience on their side?
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post

Oh, you'll be fine Cody! Keeper league was my first Fantasy exposure and it hooked me! Now I've got 3 leagues here! Haha

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          Oh, you'll be fine Cody! Keeper league was my first Fantasy exposure and it hooked me! Now I've got 3 leagues here! Haha
          Kay Joey. Not my 1st fantasy league, but it is my 1st Fantasy basketball league ever.... and well, i finished with bad records in both leagues.

Say you enjoyed the Videos as well, which made me happy. That was also my nickname during HS Hoops till last year: "The Caracal" due to my vertical and small height.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Kay Joey. Not my 1st fantasy league, but it is my 1st Fantasy basketball league ever.... and well, i finished with bad records in both leagues.

Say you enjoyed the Videos as well, which made me happy. That was also my nickname during HS Hoops till last year: "The Caracal" due to my vertical and small height.
            Man, that video of it chasing the birds was intense. Had never even heard of them before! Learn something new everyday.

Comment

Man, that video of it chasing the birds was intense. Had never even heard of them before! Learn something new everyday.
              They are quite the cats.
              Axel wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

First fantasy league I played I am pretty sure was against Doc...

Kicked his ass probably....

I learned one thing then I will remember though, alot of players get sat at the end of the season...I lost in the playoffs cause all my players were getting sat IRL.

Comment

We have another addition, however, due to them not choosing a name that aligns with their RR screen name, I have no idea who it is ... Who just joined as the Wolverines?? Lol

Comment

That's like Bruno asking to be sent to the D-League, nobody wants to do that! Haha

Comment

How does the draft work? Is there a time limit between picks? Is it a snake style format like the Legacy draft was? How long does a draft typically take? We have 13 picks and right now 7 guys.. is it going to finish in a day?

I may have to rely on the auto pick for some of my picks.. not sure I can hang around all day to do this draft.. it is after all thanksgiving sunday.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                        How does the draft work? Is there a time limit between picks? Is it a snake style format like the Legacy draft was? How long does a draft typically take? We have 13 picks and right now 7 guys.. is it going to finish in a day?

I may have to rely on the auto pick for some of my picks.. not sure I can hang around all day to do this draft.. it is after all thanksgiving sunday.
                        LOL Whoops ... I'll fix that ...

And yes, its snake style, with a time limit of 90-seconds between picks. Should be done in a couple hours. And ya, people will usually make their first however many picks and then leave it to Autopilot to finish the bench. That's totally fine. You can also fill out a list of targets that the Computer will select for your pick, assuming they are available still.
                        Last edited by Joey; Fri Aug 28, 2015, 07:59 PM.

Comment

LOL Whoops ... I'll fix that ...

And yes, its snake style, with a time limit of 90-seconds between picks. Should be done in a couple hours. And ya, people will usually make their first however many picks and then leave it to Autopilot to finish the bench. That's totally fine. You can also fill out a list of targets that the Computer will select for your pick, assuming they are available still.
                          I'm actually okay with Oct 11 for the draft.. it's thankgiving sunday but with 90 seconds between picks, 13 rounds and currently 7 players that's about 2.5 hours. Don't change on my account.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                            I'm actually okay with Oct 11 for the draft.. it's thankgiving sunday but with 90 seconds between picks, 13 rounds and currently 7 players that's about 2.5 hours. Don't change on my account.
                            As long as guys are ready for each selection and queue up a few guys for their next pick, you guys can be done in an hour. It can go pretty quick if guys would just do that! Lol

Comment

For some damn reason Yahoo de-activated my account again for like the 3rd time...

So I had to create a new one and rejoin league, although the first team I signed up with is still there and needs removed, or kicked or whatevs....

I am now SNoochie's Boochie's.

Hopefully Joey can boot the other one cause yahoo won't let me do anything.....

account de-activated for inactivity since thursday......

Comment

Is there still room in the league. I would be interested in joining.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X