No announcement yet.

Lucas Nogueira

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bebe, is like Norman Powell, no minutes guaranteed unless injuries. I liked that BEBE tried his best, but what can you do if a scrub team has a Bench Center that chucks?

Comment

Tears , Sigh,

Lucas "Bebe" Nogueira Has Career All star Talent....The coach Casey is destroying all the Positive habits that the Raptors Can have... CASEY POSSIBLY HURTING THE RAPTOR TEAM SEEMS LIKE ON PURPOSE!!

I just don't know how a coach can have such a poor ability to analyze his reppers and he puts them into positions to LOSE ...basically the Raptors are Repping every game 4 on 5 since Bismack is Not a starter offensively.. He has Lucas The Brazilian That Has All Star Potential and He Rarely even reps even though Biyombo and Lucas are the 2 main big men that are Well! What is the coach doing???

Comment

Not a bad game from BEBE

Comment

Fantastic - saved the game, we were really struggling with Biyombo out there.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
            Fantastic - saved the game, we were really struggling with Biyombo out there.
            +1

It was awful to watch lol.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              +1

It was awful to watch lol.
              Triple coverage on Lowry and DD barrelling to the rim when Biyombo was the screen man. It looked like rugby out there.

Comment

This dude needs more minutes from now on. Don't you dare send him back to the bench smh
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

CB4Champ wrote: View Post
                  Tears , Sigh,

Lucas "Bebe" Nogueira Has Career All star Talent....The coach Casey is destroying all the Positive habits that the Raptors Can have... CASEY POSSIBLY HURTING THE RAPTOR TEAM SEEMS LIKE ON PURPOSE!!

I just don't know how a coach can have such a poor ability to analyze his reppers and he puts them into positions to LOSE ...basically the Raptors are Repping every game 4 on 5 since Bismack is Not a starter offensively.. He has Lucas The Brazilian That Has All Star Potential and He Rarely even reps even though Biyombo and Lucas are the 2 main big men that are Well! What is the coach doing???
                  He repped hard tonight.

Comment

Goat
                    OG is our king

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      This dude needs more minutes from now on. Don't you dare send him back to the bench smh
                      Whose are coach doe? you know he is going back to the bench.

Comment

Also, his post game interview made me love him so much. Was animated, even excited, about having set good screens for the guards. So happy for him. I hope he gets his chance now for the next few weeks, and doesn't get relegated back to the bench after a game like that.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Lucas with 7 reb in 17 min

Comment

I want it known that I was on the Bebe bandwagon before this game and had been saying that he needs to be getting more minutes.

Glad to know I was right on this night. Absolutely killer in only 17 minutes.
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                              I want it known that I was on the Bebe bandwagon before this game and had been saying that he needs to be getting more minutes.

Glad to know I was right on this night.
                              I just wanted the Biyombo playing big minutes experiment to end.

Comment

Bebe, WOW!!!
                                Last edited by CB4Champ; Thu Dec 3, 2015, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X