Game #2: Toronto Raptors 113 - Boston Celtics 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scraptor wrote: View Post
    We're gonna win this just to stick it to Bill Simmons. Can't wait.

Also if Brad Stevens keeps starting the Lee-Zeller frontcourt it would be the most questionable rotation from a smart coach I have seen in a while. Jonas should feast In the first half.
    Fixed it for you.

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
      Fixed it for you.
      How confused would you be if you got 15M but the coach wont use you against Cody Zeller in the 4Q in October

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
        How confused would you be if you got 15M but the coach wont use you against Cody Zeller in the 4Q in October
        What about Amir? Zeller starting over Amir? Pardon...
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

If Sullinger goes off again...
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Just hope Amir doesn't give away too much of the Raptors playbook
            LOL we are a very predictable team with some glaring weaknesses that do stick out, Amir doesn't need to say anything that his coach don't already know.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              If Sullinger goes off again...
              That won't happen cause we got our best PF defender in James Johnson so Casey will have to play him some significant minutes this game right?!

Comment

If a rookie can give Zeller 26 on 16 shots. JV should have another very good game.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Except Scola to be way more effective tonight
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Just hope Amir doesn't give away too much of the Raptors playbook
                    rocwell wrote: View Post
                    RAPTORS playbook? come again?
                    The 3-man weave is a play....sort of.

Comment

They were pretty clearly trying to share the ball against Indiana. I think as the season goes on and they start to trust each other and the passes more the offence will become more fluid. Still gonna go iso at times, but everyone does at some point in the game.

Lowry vs. Smart should be a great match up.
                      Scola vs. Lee is going to be funny to see who plays worse defense.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                        They were pretty clearly trying to share the ball against Indiana. I think as the season goes on and they start to trust each other and the passes more the offence will become more fluid. Still gonna go iso at times, but everyone does at some point in the game.

It will be Lee. Scola is good defender.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post

Raptors pass but they shut it down in 4Q. Casey clearly doesn't trust ball movement to end games.

Comment

God I hate Marcus Smart's face so much, he just looks like such a dickhead. Plus I'm still not over the two buzzer beating wins the Celtics won at the end of the last season. God damn it we'd better win!

Comment

Raptors pass but they shut it down in 4Q. Casey clearly doesn't trust ball movement to end games.
                              Which just further makes his [brutal misunderstanding of] small ball so strange.
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

We have the 3 best players on the court. This should be a win.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X