No announcement yet.

Game #2: Toronto Raptors 113 - Boston Celtics 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder if Tommy "theshill" Heinsohn is in mid season complain-form already?

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
      We're gonna win this just to stick it to Bill Simmons. Can't wait.

Also if Brad Stevens keeps starting the Lee-Zeller frontcourt it would be the most questionable rotation from a smart coach I have seen in a while. Jonas should feast.
      Amir isn't starting? WOOOOW. Celtics have no clue...
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
        Raptors pass but they shut it down in 4Q. Casey clearly doesn't trust ball movement to end games.
        Baby steps. It's been one game so lets hope it's a sign of better things to come

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
          We're gonna win this just to stick it to Bill Simmons. Can't wait.

Also if Brad Stevens keeps starting the Lee-Zeller frontcourt it would be the most questionable rotation from a smart coach I have seen in a while. Jonas should feast.
          But Brad Stevens is a coaching genius! The players don't matter as long as Brad Stevens is coaching. I know it's hard to keep track of all the coaching geniuses in the NBA (there are so many geniuses and gurus now) but Brad Stevens is definitely one of them.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
            But Brad Stevens is a coaching genius! The players don't matter as long as Brad Stevens is coaching. I know it's hard to keep track of all the coaching geniuses in the NBA (there are so many geniuses and gurus now) but Brad Stevens is definitely one of them.
            LOL On point.

Comment

Will be interesting to see how much of a focus there is on going inside, because smart, Bradley, crowder are all very good perimeter defenders.

Comment

Amir 15/7 in 20 minutes +16. Steven is the anti-Casey. Guys go there and look better. Jae Chowder improved from Dallas

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Amir 15/7 in 20 minutes +16. Steven is the anti-Casey. Guys go there and look better. Jae Chowder improved from Dallas
                  Dude, that's cause he's a genius! I mean Amir put up 15/7 in one game! Amir isn't capable of something like that - Brad Stevens showed him how to do it cause he's a genius. I mean, and to do it against the 76ers! Wow. But that's what having a true coaching genius gets you: he can teach a scrub like Amir Johnson who has been awful for his entire career how to play.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    If Sullinger goes off again...
                    You know he will
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Dude, that's cause he's a genius! I mean Amir put up 15/7 in one game! Amir isn't capable of something like that - Brad Stevens showed him how to do it cause he's a genius. I mean, and to do it against the 76ers! Wow. But that's what having a true coaching genius gets you: he can teach a scrub like Amir Johnson who has been awful for his entire career how to play.
                      Sarcasm. Good stuffff
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

Comment

I'm really surprised Boston is the favourites for this game. Unless Vegas knows something I don't know, this is a home game.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                            I'm really surprised Boston is the favourites for this game. Unless Vegas knows something I don't know, this is a home game.
                            Sup? Boston is not home.

Comment

I hope we get rolling right away.

Also, I hope Amir does well, but not well enough to beat us.

But it's gonna be odd seeing him in that other jersey.... but then again, I do recall his Detroit days.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Raptors are the better team. We SHOULD win this game.

I could care less about Amir Johnson. He was a ROLE PLAYER when he was here. Stop talking about him like he's some hall of fame player.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X