Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Knicks and Denver loss tracker for 2016 Lottery Pick surprise (thanks, Masai)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York Knicks and Denver loss tracker for 2016 Lottery Pick surprise (thanks, Masai)

New York: 50
    Denver: 49

Updated: April 13th 2016

**Just to remind you, the extra 2016 pick acquired from New York during the Bargnani trade in 2013 was a Denver pick under a condition that in 2016, Denver has the right to switch picks if the New York Knicks get a higher pick. So at the end of 2016 the Raptors will grab the lowest pick between the two teams and NYK will have nothing. Another shout out to McMaster head of Athletics Glen Grunwald showing his true loyalties. Fist Bump!

Ranges of satisfaction and potential lottery position after 82 games for both teams (2nd lowest between NYK and DEN will actually estimate position):

0-10: WTF, we are in Bizarro world (30th pick)
    11-20: Really, this is not happening (mid-late 20's)
    21-30: C'mon, I thought they were going to suck (early-mid 20s)
    31-40: Middling, Eastern conference playoffs (very late teens, early 20s)
    41-50: If they tried but they still suck (10 to low teens)
    51-60: Come to Papa (single digits to under ten)
    61-70: Cha-Ching!! (5th to 1st pick)

Final Loss Count: NYK 50 and DEN 49

Pick will most likely be 8th-10th pick

May 17th will be the NBA lottery Draw

IT IS FINAL, the Raptors get 9th Pick while in the ECF.
    Last edited by tonious35; Wed May 18, 2016, 09:18 PM.

Every Raptors fan should have this site bookmarked:

http://www.tankathon.com/

Comment

Knicks starters are 4 white guys + Melo

Comment

even if we ended up with lets say 13th-15th pick plus our own of 19th/20th, we could theoretically trade the two picks two move up in the draft to a lottery pick hell we can even through in the clips for next year.

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
          even if we ended up with lets say 13th-15th pick plus our own of 19th/20th, we could theoretically trade the two picks two move up in the draft to a lottery pick hell we can even through in the clips for next year.
          Not necessarily. Boston wanted to trade every prospect known to man to move up to Charolottes spot and Charlotte said no. And drafted Kaminsky....
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

Also, I said this somewhere else. I genuinely hope the Knicks and nuggets have the worst seasons in league history.
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

Did anyone see the nuggets rockets game? Denver that good or Huston that bad?

Comment

Hopefully karma doesn't kick us in this ass for the presumption both are to be awful.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  Hopefully karma doesn't kick us in this ass for the presumption both are to be awful.
                  i highly doubt it. but I thought the raptors would be awful and then they traded rudy gay, so we'll see.

Comment

LOL, I love the idea of having this thread.

Comment

I was gonna make this thread, and call it the Primo Pasta Pick Tracker
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

i told y'all the knicks were going to be better than everyone thought. they have pieces that actually fit this year.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                          i told y'all the knicks were going to be better than everyone thought. they have pieces that actually fit this year.
                          I just can't comprehend a team being successful with a starting backcourt of Calderon and Vujacic, and I am also not much of a believer in Afflalo when he gets healthy.
                          http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Knicks without Bargnani is at least 7-8 more wins than last year. Knicks won't make the playoffs but they'll be better than last year.

Comment

I'd be really surprised if Knicks aren't one of the worst teams in the league (again), this year. Melo is going to have to play in God mode all season to keep them above water. Quinn was awful in the bit I watched yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                              X