• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cojo with a +22 today wow
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Great win but they need to do something about Bismack
      Bismack needs to stop getting the ball from his teammates if there's someone within 3 feet of him.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Where is my man Magoon? Y'all were hatin' on him for starting the thread, but I knew. I just knew.
        it was a team effort, I brought fiery rookie spirit but Joey brought the canny veteran sensibility

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          JV: free at last, free at last.
          Still only 9 fga. And a few of those were off rebounds. I would like to see him get the ball more. He even had a nice low key kick out when a double came. Improvement.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            Bismack needs to stop getting the ball from his teammates if there's someone within 3 feet of him.
            Play him like a stretch 5 and never pass him the ball

Comment

• CoJo a ridiculous +22 for tonight. That's insane.

Comment

• Tonight was like finding out this high-school crush became a Victoria's Secret model you kinda knew, and then she out of nowhere gave you a one-night stand because she only remembered your were a nice guy, and not an ass like the other people in her posse
                Last edited by tonious35; Wed Nov 4, 2015, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Cojo with a +22 today wow
                  cojo played out of his minnddd.

i can actually vision him being a starter in the future
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    CoJo a ridiculous +22 for tonight. That's insane.
                    Now imagine if Vasquez "tried" to be a positive factor

Comment

• The word "character" is soooooooo overused in sports. But the Raps had every reason to lose this game. Came out ice-cold. Got diddly from the bench. Back-to-back road game vs. OKC. Durant, Westbrook hitting daggers, seemingly at will.

And I'm not one to get on the refs, but there were some REAL JOKE calls down the stretch. Clear-cut jokes.

I'm still not quite sure how they did it. But they fucking DID it. And it sure wasn't any kind of gift. Of that I'm sure.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                        it was a team effort, I brought fiery rookie spirit but Joey brought the canny veteran sensibility
                        Solid effort brother.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          Great win but they need to do something about Bismack
                          Dude brought toughness. His exchange with Westbrook was the momentum changer. While everybody seem to be backing down to Westbrook he stood up for the team.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• lol durant queitly had an effiecient 27 and 7 boards
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• What makes this win even better/more surprising is that it might also be Lowry's worst game as a Raptor. Our D is making me have faith right now but...have to pull myself back and remember nothing matters until the playoffs.
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                                The word "character" is soooooooo overused in sports. But the Raps had every reason to lose this game. Came out ice-cold. Got diddly from the bench. Back-to-back road game vs. OKC. Durant, Westbrook hitting daggers, seemingly at will.

And I'm not one to get on the refs, but there were some REAL JOKE calls down the stretch. Clear-cut jokes.

I'm still not quite sure how they did it. But they fucking DID it. And it sure wasn't any kind of gift. Of that I'm sure.

We are getting a lot of respect on the defense end this season. OKC only took 15 FTs. I thought Bismack T and Lowry T were deserved. Bismack foul wasn't though.

Comment

Working...
                                X